PDA

View Full Version : Winning Ugly DVD

Garland_IS_God
08-18-2005, 08:32 PM
anybody know where i can purchase the winning ugly dvd? i went to last nites game and the sales lady said they ran out and will not be getting any more in. i checked grandstands but no luck.

RadioheadRocks
08-18-2005, 08:35 PM
anybody know where i can purchase the winning ugly dvd? i went to last nites game and the sales lady said they ran out and will not be getting any more in. i checked grandstands but no luck.

I did an eBay search recently and saw several copies listed... you might want to try your luck there. WINNING UGLY 20 YEARS LATER

Bought a copy at the Cell back in June... very good video, although the sound has a bit of flutter (might be from my copy or my DVD player), but it really doesn't detract from it at all.

VeeckAsInWreck
08-19-2005, 10:45 AM
It is a very good DVD, I bought mine at the rain soaked 4th of July game against the D-Rays. They also sell it on VHS, but if you have a choice get the DVD. The extras include the uncut Division clinching moment, and the following day when they raise the division championship flag at Old Comiskey.

Brian26
08-19-2005, 11:12 AM
i checked grandstands but no luck.

I've heard they sell them at cubs foods and soldiers field. good luck, over by there. :D:

VeeckAsInWreck
08-19-2005, 11:30 AM
I've heard they sell them at cubs foods and soldiers field. good luck, over by there. :D:

That's funny, you know you're from Chicago if you say Jewels instead of Jewel. (For those out of Chicago it's a supermarket chain)