PDA

View Full Version : Core of the Core Update: 8/18

TornLabrum
08-18-2005, 11:33 AM
According to Kurt we're now at 110 tickets sold for the patio party. He also said there were more coming down the pipe that haven't been processed yet. Now's the time to get those orders in if you haven't already!

As for ordering tickets after Friday, here's what Kurt had to say.

We should still be able to get people tickets after this Fri., I just can’t guarantee they’ll be seated in the same area w/ everyone.

So if you still haven't made up your mind, or you decide afterwards, feel free to order. The more the merrier!

Soxzilla
08-18-2005, 11:35 AM
Thanks for the update. I better butter up my brother to get some tix.:redneck

skottyj242
08-18-2005, 12:43 PM
Thanks for the update, I'm trying to get a group together and have my boss pay for it but he's been somewhat unresponsive so I may be SOL.

TornLabrum
08-18-2005, 01:14 PM
Thanks for the update, I'm trying to get a group together and have my boss pay for it but he's been somewhat unresponsive so I may be SOL.

There has to be some way he can write it off as a "business expense"! :D:

JohnBasedowYoda
08-18-2005, 02:00 PM
i just placed my order (fax) on the 18th. Looking forward to meeting you crazies! Are the respective sites sitting with each other or is the crowd inter-mingled? will we have our own area set aside in the patio? like maybe a sign?

TornLabrum
08-18-2005, 02:42 PM
i just placed my order (fax) on the 18th. Looking forward to meeting you crazies! Are the respective sites sitting with each other or is the crowd inter-mingled? will we have our own area set aside in the patio? like maybe a sign?

As far as I know, the sites are being mixed, but I really haven't asked. I do know we have ordered the vast majority of tickets, and I'm sure if people from various sites want to get together, seats can be traded.

Each group gets an area of the patio assigned to it. Core of the Core is a single group (to the Sox) so again we'll be with the other sites involved.

daveeym
08-18-2005, 02:50 PM
The patio will probalby have a total of 15-30 groups intermingled there with each group getting a "section" of the inside patio reserved for them. From the sounds of it that means the core of the core would be mixed in and have a section of tables reserved. It's a free for all down by the fences but theres a lot more room than in the bullpen bar and everyone just mingles there and around the beer and food.