PDA

View Full Version : Rowand signing autographs now until 1pm

FoulkeFan
08-17-2005, 11:50 AM
at the US Cellular store downtown on Washington and Lasalle. Just got my autograph! He seems a little grumpy though - maybe he had to get up too early after that 16 inning game...

LVSoxFan
08-17-2005, 11:52 AM
After that game last night? He probably didn't get home until 1:30-2AM.

I'd be grumpy too. Hell, I'm grumpy now and all I did was watch it on TV...

PAPChiSox729
08-17-2005, 12:08 PM
at the US Cellular store downtown on Washington and Lasalle. Just got my autograph! He seems a little grumpy though - maybe he had to get up too early after that 16 inning game...

I can't really blame him for being grumpy. I would be wiped out too.

skottyj242
08-17-2005, 12:10 PM
I'm grumpy myself because I was forced to stay at the tavern until the conclusion of the game last night.

Jerko
08-17-2005, 12:16 PM
My sister was there and of course, "it was too crowded" for her to go in. I'm 2 blocks away but I'm waiting for a freakin conference call!!!!:angry::angry: :angry: :angry: Damn work.

Goose
08-17-2005, 12:25 PM
My sister was there and of course, "it was too crowded" for her to go in. I'm 2 blocks away but I'm waiting for a freakin conference call!!!!:angry::angry: :angry: :angry: Damn work.

I cut my meeting short...your priorities are all out of wack!

SouthSide_HitMen
08-17-2005, 01:14 PM
They gave out numbers to the first 100 which meant you had 4 tickets. A poster named Mad Dog from Madison had an email on the site yesterday which entitled you to two more tickets (who I thanked on his tread). The first 100 were there by 11:15 am, Rowand was there on time ready to go and people had their autographs (from Rowand and Southpaw - happy to get both for my neice) within a 1/2 hour. A very good, well organized event.

Speaking of well organized one of the first in line had several bats / balls (probably see them on eBay). Everyone else looked like regular Sox fans except one 10 year old brought by his mom IN FULL CUB GEAR who was talking smack.

ewokpelts
08-17-2005, 04:29 PM
They gave out numbers to the first 100 which meant you had 4 tickets. A poster named Mad Dog from Madison had an email on the site yesterday which entitled you to two more tickets (who I thanked on his tread). The first 100 were there by 11:15 am, Rowand was there on time ready to go and people had their autographs (from Rowand and Southpaw - happy to get both for my neice) within a 1/2 hour. A very good, well organized event.

Speaking of well organized one of the first in line had several bats / balls (probably see them on eBay). Everyone else looked like regular Sox fans except one 10 year old brought by his mom IN FULL CUB GEAR who was talking smack.i got 6 free tix...dint even try and wait in line for an auto.....i jumped off wsi and onto a bus to get there, told teh us celluar guy i'm here for the free tix, and got 6(i only expected 2)...lucky me....rowand looked tired, but he was talkative(the lady giving out the tickets was right by rowand)
Gene

FoulkeFan
08-18-2005, 08:53 AM
i got 6 free tix...dint even try and wait in line for an auto.....i jumped off wsi and onto a bus to get there, told teh us celluar guy i'm here for the free tix, and got 6(i only expected 2)...lucky me....rowand looked tired, but he was talkative(the lady giving out the tickets was right by rowand)
Gene

I'm glad I posted this! I was afraid it was too late. I'm also glad to hear that Aaron was more talkative later. He didn't say much at all to anyone while I was there.