PDA

View Full Version : Q101 Deal - 2 or 6 FREE Sox Vouchers

MadCitySoxFan
08-16-2005, 08:48 PM
I just got this email from Q101 that says if you show up with a printed copy of the email at the Aaron Rowand autograph signing tomorrow from 11 am to 1 pm at the US Cellular Store, you will get 2 vouchers for free Sox tickets for any game this year. And the first 100 people in line will get an extra 4 vouchers for free tickets. I can try to make a jpeg of the email if no one else has posted this offer yet. I think if you've got a copy of the email, that should be enough to show Q101 membership.

101 Club Exclusive Aaron Rowand is one of the reasons the Sox are in 1st place. You can meet him tomorrow, August 17, from 11am-1pm at the U.S. Celluar store at 30 N. LaSalle. And any 101 Club Member who prints this email and brings it to his appearance tomorrow between 11am-1pm--will get 2 White Sox ticket vouchers , which are good for ANY home game. Plus the first 100 people in line at the appearance will get 4 of the same vouchers. So if you print the email AND are one of the first there--you could walk away with SIX home game vouchers.

MadCitySoxFan
08-16-2005, 09:05 PM
Here's the email in case anyone's heading out there.

SouthSide_HitMen
08-17-2005, 01:09 PM
Here's the email in case anyone's heading out there.

I just wanted to thank you for your post and your email which snagged me two more (6 in total) free White Sox tickets!!!

Sox fans here are the best!!!

MadCitySoxFan
08-17-2005, 01:10 PM
You're welcome. I hope some other people took advantage of this offer for free tickets. Are they upper reserved? I'm stuck here in Wisconsin and couldn't take advantage of the deal.

SouthSide_HitMen
08-17-2005, 01:34 PM
You're welcome. I hope some other people took advantage of this offer for free tickets. Are they upper reserved? I'm stuck here in Wisconsin and couldn't take advantage of the deal.

They are for upper reserved but if you go day of the game and there are other seats still available you can use the voucher to get the $14 / $18 discount off the regular price.

I am not a big Reinsdorf fan but the Sox always have good promotions from Straight As / Perfect Attendance as a kid through the current weekday promotions, Kid $1 days on Sunday and other ticket discounts posted on this board and I thank Jerry Reinsdorf and the White Sox for continuing this tradition of helping the common man enjoy a game or two at a reasonable price - something I don't ever remember the Cubune or Phil Wrigley doing.

If the White Sox keep winning, however, these opportunities may be fewer.

Go White Sox - I have enjoyed this season more than any other since they demolished Comiskey Park and I was in my 20s.

ewokpelts
08-18-2005, 09:56 AM
They are for upper reserved but if you go day of the game and there are other seats still available you can use the voucher to get the $14 / $18 discount off the regular price.

I am not a big Reinsdorf fan but the Sox always have good promotions from Straight As / Perfect Attendance as a kid through the current weekday promotions, Kid $1 days on Sunday and other ticket discounts posted on this board and I thank Jerry Reinsdorf and the White Sox for continuing this tradition of helping the common man enjoy a game or two at a reasonable price - something I don't ever remember the Cubune or Phil Wrigley doing.

If the White Sox keep winning, however, these opportunities may be fewer.

Go White Sox - I have enjoyed this season more than any other since they demolished Comiskey Park and I was in my 20s.you can redeem the vouchers in advance too....
Gene