PDA

View Full Version : Stadium Club Question

twsoxfan5
08-13-2005, 12:29 PM
I received tickets as gift, along with 4 coupons to the Stadium Club. On the coupons it says that a credit card is required. Does anyone know what is included with this coupon? Is it just for admittance? Thanks for any help.

EDIT: Sorry. I just searched and realized that a thread like this already exists. I'll read through that one.

LuvSox
08-13-2005, 12:30 PM
I think that's it, everything else goes on the cc.

sas1974
08-13-2005, 12:32 PM
I received tickets as gift, along with 4 coupons to the Stadium Club. On the coupons it says that a credit card is required. Does anyone know what is included with this coupon? Is it just for admittance? Thanks for any help.

Those passes will get you in the door. They don't accept cash up there, so you need to hand those credit card required stubs to your server along w/ your credit card to purchase food/drinks.

chisoxfanatic
08-13-2005, 12:57 PM

EDIT: Sorry. I just searched and realized that a thread like this already exists. I'll read through that one.

Yes, it's just for admittance. I'd highly suggest going for the buffet table when you're there. It's killer awesome! I've been to the Stadium Club Restaurant about 10 times, and I always have walked away happy. You also gain admittance into the Stadium Club Bar, which is upstairs from the Stadium Club Restaurant. You'll see a carpeted staircase right by the restaurant's front desk. They serve first-class cake/pie wedges and other desserts, as well as great alcohol.

You will enjoy yourself there. Also, you get a great view of the entire stadium!

Garland_IS_God
08-13-2005, 01:43 PM
Yes, it's just for admittance. I'd highly suggest going for the buffet table when you're there. It's killer awesome! I've been to the Stadium Club Restaurant about 10 times, and I always have walked away happy. You also gain admittance into the Stadium Club Bar, which is upstairs from the Stadium Club Restaurant. You'll see a carpeted staircase right by the restaurant's front desk. They serve first-class cake/pie wedges and other desserts, as well as great alcohol.

You will enjoy yourself there. Also, you get a great view of the entire stadium!

Exactly right. The only thing is be prepared to pay a lot of money but it's worth it. Especially the desserts.

chisoxfanatic
08-13-2005, 02:40 PM
Exactly right. The only thing is be prepared to pay a lot of money but it's worth it. Especially the desserts.

You're right about that. The buffet alone is over $50, and cake wedges are nearly $10, IIRC.

steff
08-15-2005, 12:43 PM
You're right about that. The buffet alone is over $50, and cake wedges are nearly $10, IIRC.

The buffet is $27.99.

Jerko
08-15-2005, 02:30 PM
The buffet is $27.99.

They charged her 50 because she was up there with her Red Sox fan boyfriend. That's why he hates the White Sox now.