PDA

View Full Version : WLUP Yankee Stadium Tour (it's hilarious)

gobears1987
08-10-2005, 08:57 PM
I was listening to 97.9 the Loop today. They sent one of their guys on the Yankee Stadium Tour to ask the tour guide some questions. They recorded it too and played it over the air.

Question 1: Did Yogisms come from catching without a mask for 10 years?

Question 2: Does Joe Torre's big nose keep him from sticking it up Steinbrenner's ass?

After this question, the tour guide kicked him out of Yankee stadium. He still managed to ask one more question.

Question 3: They call Dimaggio the Yankee Clipper? Is that because he shaved Marilyn Monroe's *****?

skobabe8
08-10-2005, 09:21 PM
I was listening to 97.9 the Loop today. They sent one of their guys on the Yankee Stadium Tour to ask the tour guide some questions. They recorded it too and played it over the air.

Question 2: Does Joe Torre's big nose keep him from sticking it up Steinbrenner's ass?

After this question, the tour guide kicked him out of Yankee stadium. He still managed to ask one more question.

Question 3: They call Dimaggio the Yankee Clipper? Is that because he shaved Marilyn Monroe's *****?

Low, but funny. As long as he didnt pretend to be a sox fan, I guess. I'm sure the tour guy was about 86 years old and just irritated.

Brian26
08-10-2005, 09:26 PM

I don't know...if I paid money to be on the tour, I think I'd be pissed if some Stuttering John or "Turd" clown was making an ass of himself. Stuff like that can be humorous online, but leave it at that. Don't ruin someone's else experience by being an ass. As much as I hate the Yankees, you've got to show some respect for a building that's been standing for 80 years (not counting the 70's remodeling).

Chips
08-10-2005, 09:42 PM
I think its ignorant as well, but it is funny.

LuvSox
08-10-2005, 10:18 PM
Sounds like an R rated Letterman bit.

gobears1987
08-10-2005, 11:59 PM
I know it's low, but it's absolutely hilarious still. They've been playing the clip all week. From what I've heard, the guy wasn't wearing of doing anything to make the guide think he was a White Sox fan. The guide may have thought it was a Red Sox fan though.

Optipessimism
08-11-2005, 05:18 AM
I don't think any of that is funny.

Leave it to your local radio station to hire a team of sixth graders to write material for them.

Optipessimism
08-11-2005, 05:26 AM
I don't know...if I paid money to be on the tour, I think I'd be pissed if some Stuttering John or "Turd" clown was making an ass of himself. Stuff like that can be humorous online, but leave it at that. Don't ruin someone's else experience by being an ass. As much as I hate the Yankees, you've got to show some respect for a building that's been standing for 80 years (not counting the 70's remodeling).

I'm with you. But you know whoever it was asking the questions immediately climbed back into his pimped out Ford Focus (spoiler, assorted blinking lights, Sponge Bob seat covers, and taped-on dual exhaust) and popped in his favorite Creed CD, rocking hard all the way home. Which is good for the rest of the people on the tour, as they didn't have to endure the pain of listening to some idiot hum 'Higher' all the way around Yankee stadium.