PDA

View Full Version : Grace Drops the F-Bomb on D-Backs Broadcast

Unregistered
08-10-2005, 04:35 PM
"We feel terrible about it, and I know Mark is mortified about it, but it's a tough lesson for us all," Dozer said. "Our mission is to provide a quality, family atmosphere, and it's unfortunate something like this happened."

I always did like Ol' Grace. :D:

Linky (http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2130788)

harwar
08-10-2005, 04:44 PM
big ****ing deal ..... :smile:

Hangar18
08-10-2005, 04:48 PM
"We feel terrible about it, and I know Mark is mortified about it, but it's a tough lesson for us all," Dozer said. "Our mission is to provide a quality, family atmosphere, and it's unfortunate something like this happened."

I always did like Ol' Grace. :D:

Linky (http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2130788)

Meanwhile, in Wrigleyville, the Cincy Reds dropped the "L" Bomb
on the Cubs again.

LuvSox
08-10-2005, 04:52 PM
Meanwhile, in Wrigleyville, the Cincy Reds dropped the "L" Bomb
on the Cubs again.

ZING!!!!! :)

Unregistered
08-10-2005, 04:55 PM
Well played. :D:

PaulDrake
08-10-2005, 05:42 PM
Didn't Dizzy Dean let go in a televised game a long time ago? I don't know what the "technical" difficulty was here, but I do know there have been a number of "mistakes" made on radio by announcers who didn't realize they had a live feed.

SOXintheBURGH
08-10-2005, 06:03 PM
ZING!!!!! :)

BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!!!!

Madvora
08-11-2005, 11:24 AM
Wait a second... Isn't anybody going to comment on what he actually said?

I didn't see the game, did anyone here?
I want to know the actual quotes. I heard he was ripping on some players or something.

voodoochile
08-11-2005, 11:31 AM
:LPTrixie:
"Mark said what? Oh god I just love it when he talks all nasty. I've wanted to **** the **** out of him forever..."

Unregistered
08-11-2005, 11:48 AM
Wait a second... Isn't anybody going to comment on what he actually said?

I didn't see the game, did anyone here?
I want to know the actual quotes. I heard he was ripping on some players or something.
Apparently:

"...Snyder definately. Every ****ing swing that guy takes is an underwater swing.

Snyder hit a ****ing grand slam off of Remlinger and they released him. If this guy can hit a slam off ya get your ****ing ass outta here."
-Mark Grace on FSN Arizona 2nd inning

Tragg
08-11-2005, 11:49 AM
I find it remarkable that "f bombs" or the like don't happen more often with teams' own broadcasters.

Unregistered
08-11-2005, 11:57 AM
I guess he was talking to some of the broadcast engineers privately and it got picked up somehow? :dunno:

"I was having a private conversation with (engineers in) the truck, like we do everyday, and evidently some words that aren't air-able came out and through a technical difficulty, I may have offended some people," Grace said. "If that's the case, I apologize and I will face any consequences."