PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts........

MaggPipes
11-27-2001, 09:50 PM
I am not having a very good time right now.....

The Sox are not going after the players that would make this a championship team.....no Damon, no Giambi, not even a SP.....yet we talk about how good we are.....if Kip Wells and Dan the "fan" Wright have to pull something out of their butts next year...and get it together....my Chiefs are loosing....trying to fit square pegs in to round holes trying to run the rams offense....well at least until last week...now this offense is centerd around Holmes and Gonzalez like it should be....but this is a baseball board so i will leave it at that........

LongDistanceFan
11-28-2001, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by MaggPipes

The Sox are not going after the players that would make this a championship team.....no Damon, no Giambi, not even a SP.....yet we talk about how good we are.....if Kip Wells and Dan the "fan" Wright have to pull something out of their butts next year...and get it together....my Chiefs are loosing....trying to fit square pegs in to round holes trying to run the rams offense....well at least until last week...now this offense is centerd around Holmes and Gonzalez like it should be....but this is a baseball board so i will leave it at that........ i wonder if this is b/c of his, JR believe that there may not be a season.

WinningUgly!
11-28-2001, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by MaggPipes

The Sox are not going after the players that would make this a championship team.....no Damon, no Giambi, not even a SP.....yet we talk about how good we are.....if Kip Wells and Dan the "fan" Wright have to pull something out of their butts next year...and get it together....my Chiefs are loosing....trying to fit square pegs in to round holes trying to run the rams offense....well at least until last week...now this offense is centerd around Holmes and Gonzalez like it should be....but this is a baseball board so i will leave it at that........

Your Chiefs will be alright. I still think Trent Green is the real deal. Gonzo is the ***** & Holmes has become one of the most productive RB's in football. The missing ingredient on that team right now is great speed at WR. That's what makes Dick Vermeil's "Ram-style" offense go. Alexander is pretty good when healthy, but they still need a speedster or two, to open things up. Sounds like Az Hakim is on his way next year.