PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday's Winning Pick to Click

Daver
08-09-2005, 10:32 PM
They all said I couldn't pitch in New York.

:contreras:

Hey George, you can kiss my ass.

PaleHoseGeorge
08-09-2005, 10:35 PM
Hey George, you can kiss my ass.

Jeez, I guess I'm getting paranoid over these winning PTC threads. I was prepared to say I was happy last winter to have Contreras in the rotation.

Different George.

:redface:

Daver
08-09-2005, 10:37 PM
Jeez, I guess I'm getting paranoid over these winning PTC threads. I was prepared to say I was happy last winter to have Contreras in the rotation.

Different George.

:redface:

The Sox still have the best fifth starter though.

:wink:

PaleHoseGeorge
08-09-2005, 10:38 PM
The Sox still have the best fifth starter though.

:wink:

Indeed.

:cool:

ode to veeck
08-09-2005, 10:50 PM
Hell of a job by Jose against a tough lineup tonight. He's come through with several big games since the break.

Brian26
08-09-2005, 10:52 PM
Someone in today's PTC thread said something like "call me crazy, but I'm going out on a limb and picking Contreras today." That guy deserves 10 points for today's victory :D: Nice job!

PAPChiSox729
08-09-2005, 11:04 PM
Someone in today's PTC thread said something like "call me crazy, but I'm going out on a limb and picking Contreras today." That guy deserves 10 points for today's victory :D: Nice job!

Well, I would take it, but I wasn't the only one to go with Jose. That aside, Jose pitched great. Tonight was just awesome.

:bandance: :bandance:

Chips
08-09-2005, 11:51 PM
Well, I would take it, but I wasn't the only one to go with Jose. That aside, Jose pitched great. Tonight was just awesome.

I did too and so did some others.

TimoandAaron
08-10-2005, 12:19 AM
http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/rwas/index.php?category=4&id=2938

kevingrt
08-10-2005, 10:08 AM

We know Jose has the best stuff on the staff and has the best opportunity to throw something like a no-hitter. But too many times he puts himself in the hole and just sucks for one night. Not ebcause the hitters are on fire but he'll throw wild pitches, walks, everyone but base hits. Then he'll give up 3 hits 6 runs and we'll be like what the hell happened.

I hope he can focus like this every time he goes to the mound and pitch 7+ innings of quality baseball.

PorkChopExpress
08-10-2005, 10:33 AM
"Nice kick Pele!"