PDA

View Full Version : Nice Birthday Gifts

zach23
08-09-2005, 04:32 PM
For my birthday today my wife gave me both of Dan Helpingstine's books along with the Ron Kittle book and something called, "The White Sox Fan's Little Book of Wisdom".
We had to spend the whole day at the hospital while my son had some tests done, so the day was kinda crappy so far. Coming home and opening up the box of White Sox books improved it. I hope the Sox give me another birthday gift of a win today.

Mickster
08-09-2005, 04:39 PM
I hope the Sox give me another birthday gift of a win today.

:gulp:

Hope things are OK with your son.....

elrod
08-09-2005, 04:44 PM
My birthday was yesterday. The worst White Sox birthday I ever had was in 2000 when the Sox lost a doubleheader at home to the Mariners. The second game was Joel Pineiro's Major League debut start.

Magglios_Girl
08-09-2005, 04:45 PM
For my birthday today my wife gave me both of Dan Helpingstine's books along with the Ron Kittle book and something called, "The White Sox Fan's Little Book of Wisdom".
We had to spend the whole day at the hospital while my son had some tests done, so the day was kinda crappy so far. Coming home and opening up the box of White Sox books improved it. I hope the Sox give me another birthday gift of a win today.

I still haven't received one Sox related gift today :tongue: but it's been a good birthday so far. Hopefully the Sox will win one for us today!

:happybday Zach23.

zach23
08-09-2005, 04:46 PM
:gulp:

Hope things are OK with your son.....

Thanks, everything was ok. Just sucked that they had to put him under for the tests. He is only a year old.

Revolutn
08-09-2005, 06:01 PM
:happybday:happybday:happybday:happybday:happybday :happybday

To all our WS Fans celebrating their Birthday's.

SouthSiiiiide!

Rev

Ol' No. 2
08-09-2005, 06:05 PM
Thanks, everything was ok. Just sucked that they had to put him under for the tests. He is only a year old.Been there. Done that. And I have the grey hairs to prove it. As long as everything is OK.