PDA

View Full Version : Dye on Cold Pizza

munchman33
08-09-2005, 10:22 AM
Jermaine Dye will be a guest on Cold Pizza, ESPN 2 this morning.

Ken Rosenthal will also be talking White Sox.

edit: He's on now

mdep524
08-09-2005, 10:45 AM
Anything interesting?

Mickster
08-09-2005, 10:45 AM
Update for those of us with jobs....... :D:

Rooney4Prez56
08-09-2005, 03:36 PM
I saw it. I could not believe that they said Dye has been a big factor in the Sox success. Dye's alright, but Pods and Iguchi have been bigger factors. I was waiting for that magic word, CHEMISTRY! He didn't say it.

munchman33
08-09-2005, 03:56 PM
I saw it. I could not believe that they said Dye has been a big factor in the Sox success. Dye's alright, but Pods and Iguchi have been bigger factors. I was waiting for that magic word, CHEMISTRY! He didn't say it.

They spent more time talking about his impressions of Yankee Stadium than the White Sox. I turned the channel.

Sad
08-10-2005, 08:31 AM
They spent more time talking about his impressions of Yankee Stadium than the White Sox. I turned the channel.

I can't believe that show is still a show...

SOXintheBURGH
08-10-2005, 08:36 AM
I can't believe that show is still a show...

It used to be not half bad when it had the chick from Road Rules and this other looker. Granted, they didn't offer much in the realm of sports knowledge but it made the morning easier to bear.

:clueless

"Look at me! I'm going to be hardline on every topic and the expression on my face is as if someone in the room just busted ass!"

Soxzilla
08-10-2005, 12:11 PM

Didn't you see the graphic that they showed where if Dye's offense goes, our team goes? Granted, I think Gooch and Pods have been more important, Dye has still been huge for us regardles.