PDA

View Full Version : Ozzie - This Week in Baseball 8/14

NowBatting19
08-07-2005, 02:52 PM
For anyone interested.....Next Sunday 8/14 12:30 Eastern.... Ozzie will be highlighted on "This Week in Baseball". (Comcast Sports Net)

bafiarocks03
08-07-2005, 07:55 PM
I can't wait!!! Maybe his son's will be in it! Maybe we'll go in the clubhouse! Oh fun! and I think this might be the one when Scotty does basestealing with Jennie Finch!

ndu3t4
08-07-2005, 10:20 PM
Twib is on FOX before the game of the week, not CSN. That's totally cool though, I've been waiting for them to talk about the White Sox on that show. The only other time they did was a 2 minute run down of their winning after a 15 minute piece on the torment of Cub fans.

illinibk
08-07-2005, 10:22 PM
Twib is on FOX before the game of the week, not CSN. That's totally cool though, I've been waiting for them to talk about the White Sox on that show. The only other time they did was a 2 minute run down of their winning after a 15 minute piece on the torment of Cub fans.
It is also on CSN and Spike IIRC. Not sure of the times however. I know CSN does show it during rain delays though.

kevingrt
08-07-2005, 10:47 PM
I can't wait!!! Maybe his son's will be in it! Maybe we'll go in the clubhouse! Oh fun! and I think this might be the one when Scotty does basestealing with Jennie Finch!

Wait Pods showing Jennie Finch how to steal... that has got to be cant miss.

TornLabrum
08-07-2005, 11:50 PM
Wait Pods showing Jennie Finch how to steal... that has got to be cant miss.

That segment was taped on July 22, right after Pods appeared at the WCSF luncheon.