PDA

View Full Version : Kids Day Today!

cbone
08-07-2005, 07:42 AM
This is the best deal the Sox offer. With my clan of 5, and everyone always wanting to bring a friend, I can load up the suburban and not go broke. A buck a kid, stop and Jewel on the way to the park for snacks and it's not too bad on the wallet. As of this post there are some decent UD's left, not too far from home plate.

pinwheels3530
08-07-2005, 10:52 AM
I do the same, I usually take all the nieces & nephews. It's a great deal.

SOXfnNlansing
08-07-2005, 10:35 PM
I took my son to his 1st baseball game ever. Christopher will be 5 in 2 weeks. I have to say that the whole experience was fantastic! I've been to over 100 games in my time but this was the 1st time with a little kid. The day was perfect! I can't say more than has been said for the job the White Sox organization does to cater to their fans. Our day started by driving to the park before 9am from Lansing to see if tickets were even going to be available. When we got to the ticket window, my man set us up with bleacher seats. That opened the gate for, you know what's coming, Fundamental fun and excitement for one excited soon to be 5 year old. We drove back home. I made a nice breakfast, took a shower, and packed our little bag. We took the Red line from 87th to the game. We entered the park and immediately got in line for Paulie's autograph. We were one of the last to get there in time! My son is so proud of his #14 ball! We spent all but 20 minutes in our assigned seats. I think I saw Christopher field 500 ground balls in Fundamentals. I'd have to say that in all the games I've ever been to, today was the BEST time I've ever had, and I didn't really get to see the game 'til I got home and watched it on TIVO!!