PDA

View Full Version : Great Hawkism last night.

cbone
08-06-2005, 10:22 AM
Anybody catch when he was talking about Iguchi at the start of the game? He called him Tadahootie. DJ started laughing as did Hawk. "Well when you think of it, it's easier to say that way." answered Hawk.

http://www.savannahnow.com/features/playball/images/part2/harrelson1.jpg

"I love Tadahootie"

hawkjt
08-06-2005, 01:34 PM
I know he has probably told the story about the mule before but I do not remember hearing it and it was very funny.

What would todays players be willing to do for $50? Nothing. Hawk rode a mule at a breakneck pace , had maris throw a bat at it, almost got bucked off and swallowed a chaw of tobacco and puked. Charlie Finley got his moneys worth that day.

He gone
08-06-2005, 02:04 PM
Tadahootie - Thats how Harry and Ron Santo started off. An occational slip of the tongue. Maybe he's finally showing his age. I sure hope his mind doesn't start to slip like Harry's and Ron's :o:

alohafri
08-06-2005, 06:43 PM
Anybody catch when he was talking about Iguchi at the start of the game? He called him Tadahootie. DJ started laughing as did Hawk. "Well when you think of it, it's easier to say that way." answered Hawk.

http://www.savannahnow.com/features/playball/images/part2/harrelson1.jpg

"I love Tadahootie"

Isn't he still on tour with the Blowfish?

alohafri
08-06-2005, 06:44 PM
Tadahootie - Thats how Harry and Ron Santo started off. An occational slip of the tongue. Maybe he's finally showing his age. I sure hope his mind doesn't start to slip like Harry's and Ron's :o:

Pat, can you believe what this guy is saying about me? Making fun of a guy with no legs who should be in the Hall of Fame! Oh geeeeeeez! Gosh!

cbone
08-06-2005, 06:57 PM
Isn't he still on tour with the Blowfish?

Yes, in Japan. :bandance:

Rooney4Prez56
08-06-2005, 11:51 PM
Tadahootie, huh? I have no words for that.

DuckSnort
08-07-2005, 12:16 AM
I about fell out of my chair laughing when he said Tadahootie :roflmao: :roflmao:

SOXintheBURGH
08-07-2005, 12:42 AM

*Sniff*

*Sniff*

What's that smell?

Oh, just another person complaining for no reason..

Wilkommen auf WSI!