PDA

View Full Version : Conversion stories

Palehose13
08-05-2005, 02:50 AM
Mods-
I'm not sure where this goes, so please move if it needs to be in another forum.

Yesterday (8/3/05) I brought 3 friends from Milwaukee to the Sox game. None of them had been to the ballpark on the south side before. They were pretty quiet during their visit and I wasn't sure that they were having a good time. However, tonight I saw all three and they were singing praises about our ballpark.

First, I am usually the only one in our watering hole with Sox gear on. Tonight, I had a friend with a Sox hat on and another with a podsednik T-shirt. For once in milwaukee, I felt that I had allies.

Second, one friend mentioned how she loved that Comiskey was a BALLPARK. She hates that miller Park feels like a mall. She really liked the atmosphere at our park.

Lastly, they were bragging about how Sox fans were into almost every pitch. They are true baseball fans and we may have brought them to our side because they liked how intense we are!

Congrats, Sox fans...we lost last night, but I think we gained 3 more fans in Milwaukee. :cool:

pinwheels3530
08-05-2005, 09:25 AM
Good Story. but I have to disagree on Miller Park I thought it was a cool place to watch a game. It's not better than Sox park though.