PDA

View Full Version : Elvis Night Tomorrow

LVSoxFan
08-04-2005, 02:02 PM
Does anybody know if there's guys selling those Elvis sunglasses outside the park on Elvis night?

If there's not, man: talk about a money-making opportunity.

I remember last year, because Boston was here. And they were wearing those glasses in their dugout. Hilarious.

mantis1212
08-04-2005, 02:10 PM
I didn't want to risk it, I went to a costume shop by my house and picked up the shades with the sideburns attached!

BTW, if you are near Milwaukee and Cicero, there is an awesome costume shop just north on Milwaukee- they have plenty of them.

rocky biddle
08-04-2005, 10:10 PM
I've never been to an Elvis night before. We're going tomorrow night and I'm wondering what to expect. I'm assuming it's gonna be kinda annoying with casual fans just there for the novelty. Any observations or past experiences?

ChiFabulous1
08-05-2005, 08:05 AM
Its a lot of fun, the best is the flying elvi at the beginning and end of the game.:D:

Ol' No. 2
08-05-2005, 08:17 AM
Its a lot of fun, the best is the flying elvi at the beginning and end of the game.:D:Where else can people make a living jumping out of airplanes dressed up as Elvis?

What a country!

VeeckAsInWreck
08-05-2005, 05:37 PM
Its a lot of fun, the best is the flying elvi at the beginning and end of the game.:D:

I've been to several Elvis nights and they have never flied in before the game, they've only done it after the game as far as I've known.

Brian26
08-06-2005, 11:26 AM
I've been to several Elvis nights and they have never flied in before the game, they've only done it after the game as far as I've known.

Flying in AFTER the game? I think you've got that backwards. They couldn't drop in after the game because it would be dark. That would be suicide. I've only seen the guys fly in before the game.

Jerko
08-06-2005, 01:14 PM
They used to fly in after the game. Their outfits lit up and we could see the lights on the plane as it was circling around. The last time I was there for Elvis night they flew in before the game with the American flag.

MikeLove
08-06-2005, 02:28 PM
it was a blast last night, i got sauced i felt like such a bad fan =P but i had friends from out of town in for the game so thats my excuse. anyways the elivises flew in after the game and they put on a hell of a firework display