PDA

View Full Version : Mutton Chops

Gammons Peter
08-04-2005, 01:54 PM
With the story in todays Bright One, are we going to start seeing people selling sideburns outside the Cell like the Clement merkins they sold at the Urinal?

mantis1212
08-04-2005, 01:58 PM
Well, I will be tomorrow night- but that's because of Elvis, not Joe Crede!

chisoxmike
08-04-2005, 04:31 PM
With the story in todays Bright One, are we going to start seeing people selling sideburns outside the Cell like the Clement merkins they sold at the Urinal?

I hope not.

hellenicsoxfan
08-04-2005, 06:10 PM
I hope not.

I agree. Seeing the cub fans with Brillo pads glued to their chins when Clement pitched had to be one of the stupidest things I have seen - and there are many stupid things to see at Wrigley.

RallyBowl
08-04-2005, 06:12 PM
Crede's chops are cool and all, but it would be way cooler to sell beards that looked like MB's. Or even goatee's like Dustin's. F that idea anyways, the scrubs will say we stole it from them. The real question is: will anyone on our teams facial hair ever top the quality of Jose Valentin's stach? I think not.

chisoxfan64
08-04-2005, 06:25 PM
Crede's chops are cool and all, but it would be way cooler to sell beards that looked like MB's. Or even goatee's like Dustin's. F that idea anyways, the scrubs will say we stole it from them. The real question is: will anyone on our teams facial hair ever top the quality of Jose Valentin's stach? I think not.

Hey, what about me?http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/OldComiskey/boyLamp.jpg

LuvSox
08-04-2005, 06:33 PM
Hey, what about me?http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/OldComiskey/boyLamp.jpg

I see the "Dennis" all over the place nowadays. I'm actually glad my wife doesn't like me with facial hair. :D:

chisoxfan64
08-04-2005, 06:35 PM
I see the "Dennis" all over the place nowadays. I'm actually glad my wife doesn't like me with facial hair. :D:

If his eyebrows were a little closer together, it would look like 2 staches.:cool:

PicktoCLick72
08-04-2005, 08:02 PM
Originally Posted by chisoxfan64
f his eyebrows were a little closer together, it would look like 2 staches.
Is that bad?

Kogs35
08-04-2005, 11:58 PM
cmon guys u know rocky biddles sideburns rule :D: