PDA

View Full Version : Hey PHG

Daver
07-26-2001, 10:24 PM
Is the squished board permanent,cause my monitor don't agree with it much.
Just wondering.

PaleHoseGeorge
07-26-2001, 10:35 PM
Everything at WSI is meant to fit on a 640 pixel screen. If you're working with an older monitor, this is especially important to follow. Please check your monitor's settings.

Also, if the "I" looks like a "T" on your computer, consider adjusting your color settings. There is a clear difference in color and shading.

PaleHoseGeorge
07-27-2001, 01:49 AM
To make the board more readable, I've created a less obtrusive navigation bar. FarWest has implemented it on the header pages while eliminating the nav bar completely from the "read thread" and "post reply" screens.

The idea is to improve navigation around the site, not to piss people off.

I'm setting new records for both this evening!

:)

FarWestChicago
07-27-2001, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
To make the board more readable, I've created a less obtrusive navigation bar. FarWest has implemented it on the header pages while eliminating the nav bar completely from the "read thread" and "post reply" screens.

The idea is to improve navigation around the site, not to piss people off.

I'm setting new records for both this evening!

:)

I ain't making any friends either. And I'm not even the WSI umpire!! :)

Jerry_Manuel
07-27-2001, 01:56 AM
I ain't making any friends either. And I'm not even the WSI umpire!!

Who is mad at you West?

FarWestChicago
07-27-2001, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

Who is mad at you West?

Who isn't, LOL!

Jerry_Manuel
07-27-2001, 02:03 AM
Who isn't, LOL!

Well I was upset earlier when you and Ate double teamed me like some troll on the troll boards. Man you guys made me look really bad. Now I know how the fakester feels.

FarWestChicago
07-27-2001, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

Well I was upset earlier when you and Ate double teamed me like some troll on the troll boards. Man you guys made me look really bad. Now I know how the fakester feels.

Kenny blew it. He could of at least gotten a crappy player for JB. To get absolutely nothing whatsoever is absurd.

Jerry_Manuel
07-27-2001, 02:06 AM
Kenny blew it. He could of at lest gotten a crappy player for JB. To get absolutely nothing whatsoever is absurd.

:blockhead
Not a good trade for the White Sox.

Tragg
07-27-2001, 02:08 AM
Dave Campbell is one BBT guy I like. He's not overly brilliant, but doesn't act like or tell us that he is either.