PDA

View Full Version : Do premium box lowers ever show up on TM?

chisox83
08-03-2005, 01:49 PM
I thought I read here that before a series starts, seats reserved for players/club reps, if not needed, go on-sale to the public. My guess is that they probably release these through the box office, but do they ever show up on TM?

I fondly remember my first game close to the action (behind the Sox dugout). I'd love to treat my kids to the same.

Thanks guys!

Tekijawa
08-03-2005, 01:55 PM
I've never seen them on TM, but I've bought them the Day of the game at the ticket window, usually I only get 1-2 seats though, I don't know about larger parties. If you want them Guaranteed try Stubhub.

chisoxfanatic
08-03-2005, 04:18 PM
Those seats are reserved for season ticket packages only. Season ticketholders not in attendance for a specific game can release their seats on gameday, and only the ticket office is able to issue those tickets.

chisoxmike
08-03-2005, 10:27 PM
If I go to a game by myself, I'll walk up to a ticket window and ask for the best single ticket in the house. I usually get a premium lower box ticket. I bet you could get 2 also. But thats it.

steff
08-04-2005, 04:34 PM
Those seats are reserved for season ticket packages only. Season ticketholders not in attendance for a specific game can release their seats on gameday, and only the ticket office is able to issue those tickets.

That is incorrect. As a season ticket holder if I do not use my tickets or do not give them to someone else to use they are empty for the night. The Sox do not buy games back, and I have never heard of such a thing where we "release" tickets and they re-issue them.