PDA

View Full Version : Two Tickets For Tonight

Madvora
08-03-2005, 10:29 AM
Got these off of Ebay for real cheap and now I have other tickets myself. I'm selling them for the same price I paid.

$18.00 each ($36 total)

Section - 159
Row - 7
Seats - 9 and 10

PM me if you want them and can pick them up at the game tonight

- EDIT - Sold em.................................

Tekijawa
08-03-2005, 10:35 AM
Maybe if it wasn't about a BILLION DEGREES out today.

Sad
08-03-2005, 11:00 AM
Maybe if it wasn't about a BILLION DEGREES out today.

at least it's an night game... tomorrow's gonna be a warm one in that sun :(:

The Critic
08-03-2005, 01:04 PM
I don't care, my daughter and I are going tomorrow, and we're gonna have a great time!!
:bandance:
This will be her first visit to the new Fundamentals deck!
Luckily, our seats are near the RF pole, so the shade will hit us early.

Tekijawa
08-03-2005, 01:09 PM
This will be her first visit to the new Fundamentals deck!
Luckily, our seats are near the RF pole, so the shade will hit us early.

Especially by the time you get to them, Fundamentals is a Great thing for kids, but not for Parents, or an uncle in my case, who came to actually watch the game... I think we spent a total of 4 innings up there this last game. Interesting views though!

The Critic
08-03-2005, 01:18 PM
Especially by the time you get to them, Fundamentals is a Great thing for kids, but not for Parents, or an uncle in my case, who came to actually watch the game... I think we spent a total of 4 innings up there this last game. Interesting views though!
That's OK.
I've been to a bunch of games "for me" this year, I'll take the hit for her to have fun.
Besides, the tickets were half-price with her Kids' Club membership, so she's the reason we're there tomorrow anyway!:D:

chisoxfanatic
08-03-2005, 05:16 PM

Tomorrow's only gonna be 85 degrees...Not nearly as hot as the Sunday afternoon game against Boston in a sellout crowd. Now, THAT was hot! We went to the game and survived as did the people in the area around us in the right field seats.

Fred Manrique
08-03-2005, 05:51 PM

I'll be there with my dad tomorrow afternoon, has anyone else heard there is a chance of rain?