PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Question

Fan'sDaughter
08-03-2005, 07:58 AM
I know I'm jumping the gun on this one, but I thought I'd ask early and avoid the rush. :) My 86 year old father has been a White Sox fan since he was a boy in scouts. They each picked a team to root for and he picked the White Sox. He's never lived in Chicago. In fact, he's spent his entire life in New York Yankee country rooting for his beloved White Sox. He's been rooting for them through thick and thin and now it's looking really good for them. He's like a little boy again...so excited. He's talking World Series and I've told him that getting tickets won't be as easy as it once was years ago. My question...how will tickets be sold? Will someone have to fly to Chicago and stand in line for a wrist band in order to buy tickets? I'm clueless as to how this will all work. Any advanced advice will be appreciated. Thanks.

08-03-2005, 08:31 AM
They will go on sale on line, they will announce the day and time as the playoffs grow closer, thats your best bet....if you have to go to a broker, Stub Hub has the fairest prices IMO.