PDA

View Full Version : Hawk & DJ Soundclips

Chisox003
08-03-2005, 02:33 AM
I was going through some files on my computer, and I have some real funny Hawk & DJ soundclips which I'd love to post if anyone wants them....I have no idea how to, so let me know and I will do so

But, my reason for this thread is....Do any of YOU have soundclips of the voices for our Sox?

Old ones, recent ones, funny ones, angry ones, Hawk at his best, DJ at his worst, post them! (If we can....If not, looks like this thread is headed to the ****house...)

These clips make great additions to my Ipod....Nothin like hearing a great song followed by DJ's "UHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHH!!" :gulp:

S05X

OG4LIFE
08-03-2005, 02:39 AM
dj's uh-oh and his 'ooohh my' call would be hilarious to have... plus a good 'you can put it on the board.... yes!'

GiveMeSox
08-03-2005, 02:54 AM
I was going through some files on my computer, and I have some real funny Hawk & DJ soundclips which I'd love to post if anyone wants them....I have no idea how to, so let me know and I will do so

But, my reason for this thread is....Do any of YOU have soundclips of the voices for our Sox?

Old ones, recent ones, funny ones, angry ones, Hawk at his best, DJ at his worst, post them! (If we can....If not, looks like this thread is headed to the ****house...)

These clips make great additions to my Ipod....Nothin like hearing a great song followed by DJ's "UHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHH!!" :gulp:

S05X

You have to email them to people. People can see others emails by clicking on their name and looking at their details. Or u can always send private message with email instructions. I would love if you could send me some of sound bytes. Also do u have the new one where Hawk when nuts when Buehrle was tossed on Monday?

MsSoxVixen22
08-03-2005, 10:21 AM
I would love some Hawk and DJ quotes my email is hotkitty0617@sbcglobal.net Thanks!

BeviBall!
08-03-2005, 10:25 AM
The easiest way is to use yousendit.

Yousendit.com hosts your file, up to 1GB, and provides you with a link you can paste and everyone can logon and download it. I used it yesterday for the hawk rant.

Could you zip them together and upload it there? That would be sweeeeeeeet.

Fred Manrique
08-03-2005, 10:31 AM
dj's uh-oh and his 'ooohh my' call would be hilarious to have... plus a good 'you can put it on the board.... yes!'

Haha, I'd love to hear a "Mercy" out of Hawk in between songs.

mantis1212
08-03-2005, 11:01 AM
If you could post up "He Gone!" I would love it! I've been looking for it online with no results. When I shut down my computer, I want to hear "He Gone!"

Iwritecode
08-03-2005, 11:12 AM
Somebody (I don't remember who) posted a whole bunch of soundbytes a month or so ago.

The famous "come on Timo" call was even included.

EDIT: OK, so they are video clips. (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=46339)

JDub35
08-03-2005, 11:59 AM
The easiest way is to use yousendit.

Yousendit.com hosts your file, up to 1GB, and provides you with a link you can paste and everyone can logon and download it. I used it yesterday for the hawk rant.

Could you zip them together and upload it there? That would be sweeeeeeeet.

So there is somewhere I can download the hawk rant?

Iwritecode
08-03-2005, 12:58 PM
So there is somewhere I can download the hawk rant?

I found this (http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1N5QL7N2CN5MK07I0NJKZ90QOY) on another message board.

YanksSuck33
08-16-2005, 01:22 AM
I'd really appreciate it if you could email me a " Stretch...get back there..You Can Put It On The Board..yesss!" from the Hawk. I love that call. My email is tim_comerford@yahoo.com

Thanks!

santo=dorf
08-16-2005, 01:37 AM
I'd really appreciate it if you could email me a " Stretch...get back there..You Can Put It On The Board..yesss!" from the Hawk. I love that call. My email is tim_comerford@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Made it just for you. :cool: Link (https://netfiles.uiuc.edu/bschalle/www/baseballclips/KonerkoNYY.mp3)

Here's (https://netfiles.uiuc.edu/bschalle/www/baseballclips) a bunch more.

DuckSnort
08-16-2005, 01:41 AM
Someone needs to make like.. a techno-ish remix with all of the different
Hawk calls in it :cool:

Tekk
08-16-2005, 03:32 AM
Someone needs to make like.. a techno-ish remix with all of the different
Hawk calls in it :cool:

I would absolutely love that, something to get hyped up to.