PDA

View Full Version : New Sox Jersey available

santo=dorf
08-03-2005, 01:01 AM
The White Sox just came out with a jersey similar to the home pinstripes but with a green sox logo and green pinstripes. They will also be wearing them on the "Halfway to St. Patrick's Day" game.

I'm getting a Buehrle one made for me as we speak. :cool:

C'monstretch
08-03-2005, 01:07 AM
PICS! PICS! PICS! Where are you getting the jersey made? Triple Threat? I want one! PICS! PICS! PICS!

santo=dorf
08-03-2005, 01:11 AM
PICS! PICS! PICS! Where are you getting the jersey made? Triple Threat? I want one! PICS! PICS! PICS!

I'm getting it done at Grandstand. I don't see them listed online, but just imagine this one with green instead of black.

http://mlb.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pMLB2-1985034reg.jpg

C'monstretch
08-03-2005, 01:14 AM
I'm getting it done at Grandstand. I don't see them listed online, but just imagine this one with green instead of black.

http://mlb.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pMLB2-1985034reg.jpgsmart ass:halo: what is grandstand charging? are you getting yours player personalized?

LuvSox
08-03-2005, 01:14 AM
"Halfway to St. Patrick's Day" game.

I'll be there. It's our 10th wedding anniversary, I talked Mrs. LuvSox into going to the game. I rock!.

santo=dorf
08-03-2005, 01:15 AM
smart ass:halo: what is grandstand charging? are you getting yours player personalized?
$150 for the jersey (Ballpark was $155) and then $60 for the lettering. They have a Paul Konerko one made already, but I'm going with MB.

C'monstretch
08-03-2005, 01:16 AM
I'll be there. It's our 10th wedding anniversary, I talked Mrs. LuvSox into going to the game. I rock!.Congrats! Ill be there too. Get that teal outta there!

RedHeadPaleHoser
08-03-2005, 07:46 AM
I just looked on grandstand's web site, not listed yet, but I know I'm definitely getting one!!

http://www.grandstandsox.com

southsideirish71
08-04-2005, 01:25 AM
The White Sox just came out with a jersey similar to the home pinstripes but with a green sox logo and green pinstripes. They will also be wearing them on the "Halfway to St. Patrick's Day" game.

I'm getting a Buehrle one made for me as we speak. :cool:

This has my name written all over it. I have to get one.

maristsox
08-04-2005, 12:06 PM
i had a rowand one made way back in march, i got it from grandstand for about 130

santo=dorf
08-04-2005, 01:35 PM
Maristsox, are you talking about the green jersey with a White Sox logo? :?: These just came in last week and will actually be worn by the players.

That green jersey had to be only carried by Grandstand because the guy from Triple Threat told me he informed Majestic about it, and they had no idea what he was talking about.

maristsox
08-04-2005, 03:56 PM
Maristsox, are you talking about the green jersey with a White Sox logo? :?: These just came in last week and will actually be worn by the players.

That green jersey had to be only carried by Grandstand because the guy from Triple Threat told me he informed Majestic about it, and they had no idea what he was talking about.

my fault, i got a white jersey with a green sox logo and a shamrock on the side