PDA

View Full Version : Is Jose Canseco at the game tonight?

chisox56
08-02-2005, 08:34 PM
i keep seeing this guy who looks just like him in the stands, i don't know if anyone else has seen who i am talking about.

SomebodyToldMe
08-02-2005, 08:36 PM
I know that Richard Gere is. Well...There's a guy that looks like him who's been there at every home game that I can remember. You'll see him when a lefty is up to bat. He's got gray hair and wearing a blue shirt today. He's always talking to someone too.

He's a running joke I have with my family.

"Is Richard Gere there today too?!!"

HawkDJ
08-02-2005, 08:49 PM
I know that Richard Gere is. Well...There's a guy that looks like him who's been there at every home game that I can remember. You'll see him when a lefty is up to bat. He's got gray hair and wearing a blue shirt today. He's always talking to someone too.

He's a running joke I have with my family.

"Is Richard Gere there today too?!!"

Wow me and my dad both noticed that too. We look for him every game.

SomebodyToldMe
08-02-2005, 08:58 PM
Wow me and my dad both noticed that too. We look for him every game.

Whoa. I knew we couldn't be the only ones who thought it looked like him. He's always in the same section so whenever a lefty's up, we have to make sure we see him. He's a celebrity!

Jjav829
08-02-2005, 11:20 PM
Whoa. I knew we couldn't be the only ones who thought it looked like him. He's always in the same section so whenever a lefty's up, we have to make sure we see him. He's a celebrity!

You're definitely not the only one. I noticed the Richard Gere resemblance a while ago as well. I wonder if he posts here....

SomebodyToldMe
08-02-2005, 11:34 PM
You're definitely not the only one. I noticed the Richard Gere resemblance a while ago as well. I wonder if he posts here....

If he does, that'll be awesome. He'd be famous and wouldn't have to wave to the crowd to be seen like many obnoxious people.

StockdaleForVeep
08-02-2005, 11:51 PM
Maybe the media is now gonna start a whirlwind of controversey stating franks broken ankle is due to roids.