PDA

View Full Version : Sox will miss Halladay in upcoming homestand

hose
07-31-2005, 06:54 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/3839176

I was watching the Blue Jays 18 inning game the other night and their announcers said the Roy Halladay could possibly make his first return start from the broken leg against the Sox . It looks like Tuesday is out and Halladay will wait till Sunday to pitch.:bandance:

SOXSINCE'70
07-31-2005, 07:08 PM
Any time you miss the A.L.'s ERA leader,it's a good thing.:gulp: :gulp:

Banix12
07-31-2005, 07:28 PM
Anybody other than me think Toronto might be a really good sleeper team for the rest of this season? They just got Koskie back, they are getting halladay back. They are only a couple of games out of the wild card. The Orioles have effectively collapsed and no teams in the AL made any drastic improvements at the deadline, especially the two teams in front of them in the AL East.

Don't get me wrong, I still think they are a longshot but I think they are going to be one of the busier teams on the waiver wire from here on out.

SABRSox
07-31-2005, 07:30 PM
Anybody other than me think Toronto might be a really good sleeper team for the rest of this season? They just got Koskie back, they are getting halladay back. They are only a couple of games out of the wild card. The Orioles have effectively collapsed and no teams in the AL made any drastic improvements at the deadline, especially the two teams in front of them in the AL East.

Don't get me wrong, I still think they are a longshot but I think they are going to be one of the busier teams on the waiver wire from here on out.

I think they are going to be the A's and the Angels' best friend for the rest of the season.

chisoxfanatic
07-31-2005, 08:08 PM
Will we miss Gustavo Chacin as well?

eshunn2001
08-01-2005, 12:18 PM
Actually i will not miss Halliday at all. Too bad so sad. Maybe next year.