PDA

View Full Version : sox vs. yankee callout

boiler up
07-31-2005, 02:16 PM
southwest has a deal on airfair to macarthur airport for 49 bucks each way. my friends and i are making the trip to go to at least the monday or tuesday game.

only problem is that last night i searched for tickets, and there were plenty available. today i searched, and they were all sold out. i'm not sure what i'm going to do now, probably just scalp

Unregistered
07-31-2005, 02:30 PM
southwest has a deal on airfair to macarthur airport for 49 bucks each way. my friends and i are making the trip to go to at least the monday or tuesday game.

only problem is that last night i searched for tickets, and there were plenty available. today i searched, and they were all sold out. i'm not sure what i'm going to do now, probably just scalp
I hope you have a friend in NY who will drive you the 70 miles to the Bronx. If not, you're talking about a $100 cab ride or a 2 1/2 hour train commute.

Otherwise, you're better off flying into JFK or Laguardia - you might end up breaking even when all is said and done and it'll be much more convenient. Just my opinion.

boiler up
07-31-2005, 03:01 PM
I hope you have a friend in NY who will drive you the 70 miles to the Bronx. If not, you're talking about a $100 cab ride or a 2 1/2 hour train commute.

Otherwise, you're better off flying into JFK or Laguardia - you might end up breaking even when all is said and done and it'll be much more convenient. Just my opinion.

i have a friend who we're staying with who lives on long island.

boiler up
07-31-2005, 06:49 PM
i just got 4 tickets to the game on the 9th for 75 bucks

:bandance::bandance: