PDA

View Full Version : why are the playin this on fox?

JermaineDye05
07-30-2005, 11:52 AM
I just find it kinda funny before the sox gm on fox, for their pregame show they're having something on ryne sandberg

Brian26
07-30-2005, 11:59 AM
I just find it kinda funny before the sox gm on fox, for their pregame show they're having something on ryne sandberg

I guess they lost their video piece on the magical career of Tony Bernazard.

TornLabrum
07-30-2005, 12:00 PM

Do the words Hall of Fame sound familiar to you?

Palehose13
07-30-2005, 12:12 PM
Was it just me or on the pre-game did they just review every single division EXCEPT the AL Central. I guess there really isn't a division race anymore. Boys, pack it up and rest til October.

Brian26
07-30-2005, 12:20 PM
Was it just me or on the pre-game did they just review every single division EXCEPT the AL Central. I guess there really isn't a division race anymore. Boys, pack it up and rest til October.

Yep. They completely skipped the AL Central. I was hoping they would show the standings graphic just so we could soak it in...but I guess it doesn't matter :angry:

Cool- Torborg is announcing the game today!

Palehose13
07-30-2005, 12:22 PM
Yep. They completely skipped the AL Central. I was hoping they would show the standings graphic just so we could soak it in...but I guess it doesn't matter :angry:

Cool- Torborg is announcing the game today!

We're on the same page. I just wanted a little mention. I guess that is too much to ask. I am also happy to see Torborg in the booth. :cool: