PDA

View Full Version : Albert Pujols is one of the greatest people in the world

soltrain21
07-30-2005, 12:41 PM
Watching him on This Week in Baseball just brought a tear to my eye. What a great human being he is.

They were showing his golf outing for his charity he has, and just the relationship he has devoleped with kids with special needs is so...special.

I wish all ballplayers were like him.

Deadguy
08-01-2005, 02:00 AM
Watching him on This Week in Baseball just brought a tear to my eye. What a great human being he is.

They were showing his golf outing for his charity he has, and just the relationship he has devoleped with kids with special needs is so...special.

He has a daughter with DS, I believe.

MUsoxfan
08-01-2005, 02:43 AM
He has a daughter with DS, I believe.

Yeah, I saw in a past OTL episode that he married a woman that has a daughter with DS. He does alot with DS and a respect him highly for it

tstrike2000
08-01-2005, 10:02 AM

He's definitely a class guy for doing what he does. It's unfortunate that the press doesn't air stories like that when instead we're hearing constantly about classless individuals playing the AL East demanding trades and getting standing ovations when it doesn't happen. People like Pujols deserve that standing ovation instead.