PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Millwood ejected

Mr. White Sox
07-30-2005, 12:26 AM
On mlb.com gameday, it says Kevin Millwood was ejected, right after hitting Yuniesky Betancourt. There's now an on-field delay. Does anyone have Mlb.tv or the extra-innings package, and does anyone know what's going on?

EDIT: Now David Riske was ejected for hitting Ichiro. *Waits until Aug 15th when I get mlb.tv back.

ChiSoxRowand
07-30-2005, 05:05 PM
On mlb.com gameday, it says Kevin Millwood was ejected, right after hitting Yuniesky Betancourt. There's now an on-field delay. Does anyone have Mlb.tv or the extra-innings package, and does anyone know what's going on?

EDIT: Now David Riske was ejected for hitting Ichiro. *Waits until Aug 15th when I get mlb.tv back.

I saw the highlights of this game on SC last night. Hasegawa hit Sizemore in the 7th inning and got ejected without a warning. Then Millwood hit Betancourt and got ejected. Riske hit Ichiro in the 9th and the benches cleared, but no punches were thrown. There was no reason for Riske to hit Ichiro.

chaerulez
07-30-2005, 07:27 PM
If Riske did intentionally throw at Ichrio that's kind of a cowardly move, because it's safe to say that Ichrio isn't a likely person to charge the mound. (Not saying Ichrio is a wimp or anything, I don't think he's a fighting type of person)

DaleJRFan
07-31-2005, 02:42 AM
If it was retaliation for something earlier in the game, then you throw at the other team's best hitter, namely Ichiro. Makes sense. Glad I wasn't in the way of Riske's 96 mph fastball. Ouch.