PDA

View Full Version : Meet in Chicago to watch the game tonight?

kittle42
07-29-2005, 11:51 AM
Hangar18 and I will at at bw3 at 2464 N. Lincoln at 6:00 tonight to watch the game. Stop by if you'd like!

skottyj242
07-29-2005, 11:56 AM
I think I'm going to Irish Eyes right across the street, I may have to stop in and say hello.

pdimas
07-29-2005, 12:08 PM
Hey I just might stop in. I live in Old Town but am coming in from O'Hare so I just might make the last half of the game. Now does the taste of lincoln start today or tomorrow?

FARMEO
07-29-2005, 12:10 PM
The fest starts tomorrow.

patbooyah
07-29-2005, 12:10 PM
let me just say that watching a game with hangar is an interesting and exciting time. definitely worth experiencing. just like a freak show.

just kidding henry. you know i love you.

pdimas
07-29-2005, 12:14 PM
The fest starts tomorrow.

Thanks.

mr_genius
07-29-2005, 12:28 PM
2464 N. Lincoln

i'll melt if i go that close to wrigley

Hangar18
07-29-2005, 01:31 PM
let me just say that watching a game with hangar is an interesting and exciting time. definitely worth experiencing. just like a freak show.

just kidding henry. you know i love you.

Heh heh I love my fellow sox fans :smile: . Not to hijack thread but hey Pat, I just got all my pics back from the Padres trip, I will upload on a disc, and then post some here. We look pretty funny in RF. I got the whole RF section of SOX fans, dozens, and we all shouted "MANSOO LEE" ........ the whole bullpen looked over at us and ManSoo laughed and waved ..... pretty funny

pdimas
07-29-2005, 03:14 PM
Might not be able to make it after all. Long week of work coupled with the thought of traffic and earlier game time have caused me to rethink the game plan. I'm probably going to hit up some bar nearby O'Hare with some coworkers and drink to the weekend.:gulp: Then tomorrow and Sunday Taste of Lincoln! If anyone is around stop by the Grammercy where I should be by the tent (my name is Paco) after the Taste is done we are having $4 drink specials. Plus I have a lot of women friends who will be out :cool:

cwsfannick
07-29-2005, 04:27 PM
Might not be able to make it after all. Long week of work coupled with the thought of traffic and earlier game time have caused me to rethink the game plan. I'm probably going to hit up some bar nearby O'Hare with some coworkers and drink to the weekend.:gulp: Then tomorrow and Sunday Taste of Lincoln! If anyone is around stop by the Grammercy where I should be by the tent (my name is Paco) after the Taste is done we are having $4 drink specials. Plus I have a lot of women friends who will be out :cool:

I'll try to stop by on Sunday and say hi.