PDA

View Full Version : Cubune infiltration

cheeses_h_rice
07-29-2005, 12:08 PM
I'm "Jimmy Frantangelo." (http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sports/baseball/cs-050729tradegraffitibd,1,2471122.graffitiboard) Heh.

skobabe8
07-29-2005, 12:21 PM
I'm "Jimmy Frantangelo." (http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sports/baseball/cs-050729tradegraffitibd,1,2471122.graffitiboard) Heh.

:rolling:

Yours is funny, but the one right after yours may be even funnier!

fquaye149
07-29-2005, 12:28 PM
If Kenny Williams stands pat, he should be fired! You only have a few shots to take it all, and he shouldn't be afraid to "mortgage" the future!
Guarantee this guy posts here. Or at least one of his clones.:(: is how i feel reading this board sometimes. :mad: is how i feel reading the tribune board all the time.

Soxzilla
07-29-2005, 12:45 PM
I liked the post by 'Kenny Loather.'

I always wondered where Homefish went...

spiffie
07-29-2005, 12:47 PM
Is this the same guy who wanted to trade Shingo for DLee?
9. I think the Cubs should trade Woods for Soriano. They can trade Corie Patersen for Barry Zito to replace Woods, then get Manny for Jason Dubois and Will Ohman. Red Sox need a reliever and will need LF.
Submitted by: Travis Bickle
11:21 AM CDT, Jul 29, 2005

Iwritecode
07-29-2005, 01:09 PM
I'm on there sometimes during day-games becaue of the "from the cubicle" article. It's always fun to mess with the morons that post on there.

That Linda S. is probably the most annoying Cub fan I've ever read. It's funny because she has no idea how stupid she sounds.

Like this:
I'm glad I'm a Cub fan and not a White Stocking fan. Sure - the White Stocking record is better but at least the Cub are willing to dish out some $$ cha-ching $$!!! for an impact player.

Typical Cub fan. "We may not be as good as the Sox but at least we spent more money to lose 80 games!!!" :?:

MarySwiss
07-29-2005, 01:12 PM
I'm on there sometimes during day-games becaue of the "from the cubicle" article. It's always fun to mess with the morons that post on there.

That Linda S. is probably the most annoying Cub fan I've ever read. It's funny because she has no idea how stupid she sounds.
:?:

My thoughts exactly. Someone needs to tell her that an "impact player" is only considered an impact player if he makes a POSITIVE impact. :rolleyes:

Kogs35
07-29-2005, 01:19 PM
hangar youll like this 1 19. if the cubs dont get soriano and manny im becoming a brewer fan!! at least at miller park i can drink with real fans
Submitted by: Mike Rotch
11:54 AM CDT, Jul 29, 200

halfpricemonday
07-29-2005, 01:30 PM
The great thing is it's almost impossible to distinguish the Sox fans infiltrating the Cubune board from the actual cub fans (who want to trade Dusty Baker's kid for the entire Cardinals lineup).

CubsfansareDRUNK
07-29-2005, 02:07 PM
i think that the cubs should trade carrie woods and mark priors to the red sox (our brothers in the american league) for manny and matt clement

ahahahahahaha

RavenswoodFan
07-30-2005, 07:57 PM

Like this:

Typical Cub fan. "We may not be as good as the Sox but at least we spent more money to lose 80 games!!!" :?:

LMAO!!!!:roflmao:They never stop amazing me!!!!!