PDA

View Full Version : 7/29 Sox-Os Pregame Meetup

compy75
07-28-2005, 11:13 PM
Since no one has taken the bull by the horns, any Sox fans interested in meeting up before the game head to Boog's BBQ at 7. There are picnic tables all around. I am heading right after work and will be wearing a blue buttondown shirt while consuming alcohol with my buddy. If anyone will be sporting a Sox jersey they obviously will be better target for the group to meet up with.

delben91
07-28-2005, 11:20 PM
I'll keep an eye out. I'll be there in a Buehrle All-Star jersey and an '83 Sox cap. Shout out "Delben" if you see me walking by. :cool:

Hokiesox
07-29-2005, 12:27 AM
If I make it, I will shoot by wearing a sox jersey. When you see a short guy walking aimlessly for the BBQ, shout out "Hokie!"

The Racehorse
07-29-2005, 06:32 AM
Like Hokiesox, I'll be walking aimlessly around the BBQ... I'll be wearing a Rollins Band t-shirt and my dark [navy] blue Sox cap that has custom lettering on the sides & back.

krohnjw
07-29-2005, 08:46 AM
I will see if I can find the place and mozy that way before the game. (any one who can give decent directions from the stadium it would be appreciated :D: )

EastCoastSoxFan
07-29-2005, 09:28 AM
Hopefully Mrs. EastCoastSoxFan and I will see all of you at Boog's...

delben91
07-29-2005, 09:57 AM
I will see if I can find the place and mozy that way before the game. (any one who can give decent directions from the stadium it would be appreciated :D: )

Boog's is in the stadium. It's on the concourse out beyond the right field wall and patio area.

krohnjw
07-29-2005, 10:14 AM
Boog's is in the stadium. It's on the concourse out beyond the right field wall and patio area.

Excellent :cool: Hopefully we will see some of you there!

Hokiesox
07-29-2005, 10:33 AM
It's right behind the right field wall in front of the warehouse. and next to the home run porch. If you still can't find it, follow the billows of smoke.

Unfortunately, I will not be there tonight. Will any of you be there tomorrow/sunday or Monday? I will be at all 3.

bigdommer
07-29-2005, 11:15 AM
I will be there with my best friend and best man. He is a Cub fan. I should have stopped being friends with him when we were little, but now it is too late. He will be wearing a creative "SUX" t-shirt. (Get it? They switched the "o" to a "u".) Anyone who wants to shout obsenities at him or poor a beer on him should be my guest.

We won't make it to Boog's, but we will be there around the home plate area.

delben91
07-29-2005, 11:22 AM
It's right behind the right field wall in front of the warehouse. and next to the home run porch. If you still can't find it, follow the billows of smoke.

Unfortunately, I will not be there tonight. Will any of you be there tomorrow/sunday or Monday? I will be at all 3.

I'll be there Saturday and Sunday. I'd be more than willing to meet some Sox fans before Sunday's game. I'll be getting there right around the first pitch Saturday if all goes well, so that's out for me.

bigdommer
07-29-2005, 11:36 AM
By the way, I will be wearing an 80's style grey SOX shirt with red sleeves. I will also be wearing a blue and white cap with the 80's SOX logo on it.

My wife will be wearing an orange Miguel Tejada shirt. Take it easy on her. Thanks.

compy75
07-29-2005, 02:35 PM
Getting out of work now, heading down to Bmore. Look forward to seeing you all, like I said in a light blue buttondown and khakis, my friend will be dressed likewise.

NDSox12
07-30-2005, 12:54 AM
Sorry I wasn't able to meet up with anyone tonight... it took me a ridiculous 3 1/2 hours to get to Baltimore thanks to an accident on the Beltway. I missed the first inning.

Anyways... any plans for after the game tomorrow? My sister and I would love to meet up with some Sox fans for some post game festivities.