PDA

View Full Version : I'm sorry Dustin.

Soxzilla
07-28-2005, 10:49 PM
As we all know, hindsight is 20/20. But with my expert analysis on the subject of signing Dustin Hermanson, I should be hired by the tabloid.

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=42451&highlight=Dustin+Hermanson+sucks

I've been meaning to dig up this thread for a few days, and boy, I can't even stomach it. I've never felt so dirty. But hey, I brought it up for a good chuckle, and also as a good reminder that the man they call Kenny Williams is 'fairly decen't as calling the shots as a GM. So use my incoherent HATE as a lesson before anyone goes off on a tirade when the forthcoming trades are brought to light in the next few days.

Lord knows I will.

I'm sorry Dustin Hermanson. I've been naughty.:(:

Anyways, here are some choice quotes, all from me:

(in reference to Billy Koch)

I'd rather have him than Hermanson ... to be honest.

I KNOW any team that has Billy Koch as an integral part of their bullpen won't go anywhere in the season ... but by the looks of things now, and the way they will probably end up ... we won't be anywhere near the playoffs next year.

I never knew I was such a dark cloud!:redface: Again, analysis worthy of ESPN.

And Dustin Hermanson sucks, seriously, have you EVER seen him pitch? My god, he sucks. I have a friend that is a huge Giants fan who thanked me today, for getting this clown shoe.

Yeah, LIKE YA KNOW, TOTALLY! Wrong. Idiot.:rolleyes:

I mean, at least when Koch got bombed, he had a scary look on his face, a guy with the name Dustin Hermanson can't be scary at all ... it's just ... not possible.

I must have had crack laced in my cheerios that morning.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Hermanson won't have an ERA better than what Koch had with his tenure as a Sox this year. Quote me kittle, quote me.

OH GOD.:rolling::rolling::rolling:

EDIT - Make sure to type in Hermanson in the thread search after this season, and hopefully you can stick this back in my face. But I feel utterly confident that Hermanson blows, hard. And will blow hard this season w/ the White Sox.

:dtroll::gulp:<--that one is for you Dustin!

Good times.

Anyone else want to admit to some complete times of utter stupidity? Especially when dissenting upon our beloved Executive of the Year?

NDSox12
07-28-2005, 10:51 PM
Great post! That's very impressive of you to admit you were wrong... doubt too many of us would be willing to do the same. Certainly we wouldn't take the time to dig up the proof anyway :)

skobabe8
07-28-2005, 10:55 PM
Dude, I give you a TON of credit for self-serving your own crow. Thats a hilarious thread to read right about now. The fact that it was on my birthday makes it even funnier.

The....stars....are....aligning.....

HawkDJ
07-28-2005, 11:00 PM
I like this quote:

Because arguing over Adkins and Koch, or either of those over Hermanson, is like arguing whether you want to get kicked in the sack or wipe out face first into cement. Either way, your going to have a salty taste in your mouth at the end of the day.

At least you were creative

Soxzilla
07-28-2005, 11:01 PM
Hahaha thank you. I'm just glad I'm wrong, because this season has been fantastic.

I also found this little gem (However it's barely relevant, since everyone was on the 'hate Garland' bandwagon back in those days).

But it's ok for our other players to bitch and place their suckiness on other reasons ... like the fans ... eh Judy? You stinky p.o.s.

Funny how 15 wins will make you forget the bad times.:redneck Way to go JG!

santo=dorf
07-28-2005, 11:07 PM
poll (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=42454)
Hermanson should be a long reliever. He's not good enough to be closer or even setup man -- well, maybe on this staff he does.

And this is too much money, and too long a contract, for a long reliever.

SOXintheBURGH
07-28-2005, 11:11 PM
Nice Zilla.

I remember when we signed him, the first thing I said was "Isn't this the jerkoff who single handedly eliminated SF from the playoffs last year?"

MisterB
07-28-2005, 11:26 PM
Anyone else want to admit to some complete times of utter stupidity? Especially when dissenting upon our beloved Executive of the Year?

This is the reason why I almost never post predictions about players' performance. :D:

But I will freely admit that I was convinced that Loaiza's 2003 season was no fluke. :redface:

ClaudelSleptHere
07-29-2005, 12:28 AM
In a post last August regarding whether we should keep Garland or not, I was one of 87 who voted no (there were 73 votes to keep him). Then, in a poll a month later regarding who should be back with the Sox in '05, I posted "please put Garland on the ballot so I can vote." Garland's two votes tied him with Kenny Williams.