PDA

View Full Version : Well done PHG

Daver
11-25-2001, 02:59 PM
I am impressed with the new article on the front page,perhaps one of your best.

Chisoxfn
11-25-2001, 03:00 PM
Yep, great job on the article. It was an interesting read, this site has a great history and I'm sure its only going to get better.

doublem23
11-25-2001, 11:04 PM
Agreed, but I'm impressed with this whole site... I've been coming here since the pre-Rivals days (I believe the first headline I ever saw at WSI was about DJ joining Ken Harrelson in the announcer's booth), and now, this site is awesome...

Go Sox! Go WSI!

Jerry_Manuel
11-25-2001, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by doublem23
Agreed, but I'm impressed with this whole site... I've been coming here since the pre-Rivals days (I believe the first headline I ever saw at WSI was about DJ joining Ken Harrelson in the announcer's booth), and now, this site is awesome...

Go Sox! Go WSI!

Yeah the front page is one of the best things about WSI.

PaleHoseGeorge
11-26-2001, 12:35 AM
Thanks for your kudos on the article and the site. I would quit my job and work at it full-time if I wasn't sure my family and I would starve to death.

:)

LongDistanceFan
11-26-2001, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
Thanks for your kudos on the article and the site. I would quit my job and work at it full-time if I wasn't sure my family and I would starve to death.

:) i was going to crack out a joke w/ref to a kiss butt, but after re-examining the article and the intent............... i can't. great article........... and wow........ we as your fan and supporter have come a long way. way to go.....

nut_stock
11-27-2001, 11:43 AM
Bova for President!

WinningUgly!
11-27-2001, 08:37 PM
I don't know what I'd do without this site. Can you imagine getting all of your White Sox news from ESPN's Sox page :(: ? Or worse yet...Chicagosports.com :o: ? Not me! Sox articles from Sox fans. That's-a-good.