PDA

View Full Version : Get Ready Sox Fans......

ChiSoxPatF
07-28-2005, 10:41 AM
Manny has requested to be traded. We're about to read 4 Cubune columns a day for the rest of the year about how much Manny wants to be a Cub. :angry:

Jerko
07-28-2005, 10:43 AM
Manny has requested to be traded. We're about to read 4 Cubune columns a day for the rest of the year about how much Manny wants to be a Cub. :angry:

True. Next time he has to take a piss during the game, he can just go in the ivy instead of looking for an open door. Also, he'd ask for the Cubs to trade him the first time he falls down in left field and gets hate mail the next day. Losers.

itsnotrequired
07-28-2005, 10:44 AM
Good luck, Manny. It's going to be tough to find a team willing to pick up that contract.

MIgrenade
07-28-2005, 10:54 AM
Good luck, Manny. It's going to be tough to find a team willing to pick up that contract.

Don't think the Yankees won't try. I don't think he's going anywhere.

eriqjaffe
07-28-2005, 11:36 AM
Nobody wanted Manny's contract when the Red Sox put him on waivers last year - I imagine interest would be even less when the Red Sox actually wanted something in return for him. ;)

ChiSoxPatF
07-28-2005, 01:26 PM
I agree but this isnt going to stop every dip**** wearing blue from running their mouths about how they are going to trade for Manny (not unlike the incessant Damon talk we get).