PDA

View Full Version : *Official* Patio Party Order Form

TornLabrum
07-27-2005, 10:30 PM
Here, courtesy of Santo=Dorf, is a link to the official patio party order form. Please click the link below and send this if you are mailing or faxing your orders to the Sox.

This is the Sox form (https://netfiles.uiuc.edu/bschalle/www/core.pdf)courtesy of Hal.

And for those of you who haven't checked out the other threads on this, here is the relevant info on the party:

The Sox have invited at least WSI and Sox Talk. I haven't seen any information on any other Sox web sites. They have reserved 500 seats in the patio area and 500 seats in Section 105 (the entire section). They will hold more if the orders get large enough.

You must have a game ticket in order to get into the patio area. The order form includes the price of the game ticket and the patio area. If you have a game ticket already, you may purchase just the patio pass by either calling Kurt Hasenbalg at (312) 674-5187 or email him at khasenbalg@chisox.com .

You may purchase tickets for as many guests as you wish.

The menu in the patio area includes BBQ ribs, chicken, hamburgers, hot dogs, cole slaw, macaroni salad, potato salad, pop, and beer. You may take all you can eat or drink. Cups of beer may not be taken out of the patio area.

The patio party starts at 5:30 when the gates open. It ends about 30 minutes after the start of the game.

If you have any questions, post here, on the other thread, or email me at hvickery@svs.com .

Madvora
07-28-2005, 08:16 AM
Hey, there's a picture of Shingo on this form!

TimoandAaron
07-30-2005, 11:06 AM
this is truly amazing.

Iwritecode
07-31-2005, 04:33 PM
Am I the only one who can't see this thing? I have Adobe Reader 7.0 and it just brings up a blank page...

Iwritecode
07-31-2005, 04:37 PM
OK, it's just when I try to open it from Mozilla. I used IE and it worked.

TimChamp
07-31-2005, 11:49 PM
Quick question, if I already have a ticket to this game, does anybody know how much the patio pass is?

--Champ out

TornLabrum
07-31-2005, 11:54 PM
Quick question, if I already have a ticket to this game, does anybody know how much the patio pass is?

--Champ out

The patio pass is $28.00. Be sure you order by phone or email Kurt if you only need the ticket. (See above.)

Hangar18
08-12-2005, 01:01 PM
every time I try to open this form, it crashes my computer.
:angry:

TornLabrum
08-12-2005, 05:08 PM

Do you have Adobe Acrobat Reader?

whitesoxwin
08-12-2005, 05:56 PM
Sounds like a party.
I already have tickets for this game.

TornLabrum
08-12-2005, 06:05 PM
Sounds like a party.
I already have tickets for this game.

You can still purchase patio party tickets if you want. Call Anthony Wade at (312) 674-5140. Tickets are $28.00 apiece for the patio alone. DEADLINE: Next Friday, Aug. 19.

santo=dorf
08-12-2005, 06:11 PM

:o:

It's probably your computer, or try right clicking, save target as, then open it.

Brian26
08-14-2005, 10:54 PM
Interesting that they ask for your screenname on the order form. Of course, with the form they will also have your address. The conspiracy theorist in me says this is Reifert's way of "keeping tabs" on people here :D:

TornLabrum
08-15-2005, 12:03 AM
Interesting that they ask for your screenname on the order form. Of course, with the form they will also have your address. The conspiracy theorist in me says this is Reifert's way of "keeping tabs" on people here :D:

I ordered by phone, and no one asked me my screen name.

chisoxfanatic
08-15-2005, 12:09 AM

Maybe so they could see how active you were at that site for "priority" purposes in case of it being a sellout?

chisoxfanatic
08-15-2005, 12:12 AM

Maybe the Cubune sent your computer a virus or something, since you like to defame them, disallowing your computer to perform normal functions such as open a PDF file.

Randar68
08-25-2005, 01:33 PM
I faxed in my order but have not received any kind of notification of the filling of the order. What's the deal? How long is the turnaround on tickets being received or being notified?

TornLabrum
08-25-2005, 06:25 PM
I faxed in my order but have not received any kind of notification of the filling of the order. What's the deal? How long is the turnaround on tickets being received or being notified?

You didn't say how long ago you faxed it. You might want to check to see if your credit card has been charged yet. If not, I'd call Kurt (number is somewhere near the start of one of these threads) to find out if they got the fax.

Randar68
08-25-2005, 06:34 PM
You didn't say how long ago you faxed it. You might want to check to see if your credit card has been charged yet. If not, I'd call Kurt (number is somewhere near the start of one of these threads) to find out if they got the fax.

That's some ridiculous timing right there. Just checked and it had just been posted when I saw this...

Hangar18
08-26-2005, 09:23 AM

Someone from the SOX just yesterday called me, saying they were just
then going to process my credit card.......I asked what took so long ........

steff
08-26-2005, 09:45 AM
Someone from the SOX just yesterday called me, saying they were just
then going to process my credit card.......I asked what took so long ........

What does it matter why it took so long..? It's getting done, right? You're going, right?

Damn Henry... is there anything you don't bitch about?

Iwritecode
08-26-2005, 12:22 PM
That's some ridiculous timing right there. Just checked and it had just been posted when I saw this...

It's good to know you'll be sitting in our section. You know... just in case anyone shows up in a Detroit Tigers hat trying to cause some trouble... :wink:

It'll be good to me some of the "long-timers" after all this time. :cool: