PDA

View Full Version : Hey hon, who's goin' to Balmur?

DC Sox Fan
07-27-2005, 05:48 PM
Taking off Monday to see the game. Unfortunately, it will be the only one I make. Before I buy tickets, wanted to check and see if anyone here is going and if so, where are they sitting? Would like to join up with Sox Army if at all possible...

So-

What game(s) are you going to?
Where are you sitting?
Interested in pre/post game activities?

compy75
07-27-2005, 05:52 PM
Going on Friday with an old college buddy. I am sitting left field line 2nd row. We're planning on hitting Boog's BBQ and drinking before, then hitting some bars in the Inner Harbor, et al after the game. Drop me a line on IM at Compy75 if you guys want to meet up at some point.

delben91
07-27-2005, 06:21 PM
I'll be there Friday - Sunday.

Getting tickets at the gate Friday. Section 31 Saturday. Section 29 Sunday.

I'll check back in here to see if any festivities get planned. I'd be down on Friday and Sunday.

D. TODD
07-27-2005, 09:28 PM
Friday- Left Field, section76

Saturday- 1st base line, section 12

I'll be there with a couple of buddies, so we will defiantly be taking in pre and post game activities.

compy75
07-27-2005, 11:06 PM
Grabbed the tickets, Friday Section 66 row BBB (row 2). Like I mentioned before a bunch of could meet up before/after the game if interested. We got probably a day to figure it out as I will beelining from work Friday.

NDSox12
07-27-2005, 11:14 PM
I'll be there Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I only have tickets for Saturday so far (Section 62). I'd be up for some pre and/or post game festivities, especially on Saturday. I have nothing planned at the moment.

krohnjw
07-28-2005, 09:48 AM
I'll be there Friday for sure section 12 row BB and MAYBE saturday. I would certainly be up for some pregame/postgame activities

CaptUSN
07-28-2005, 11:18 AM
For the Saturday game. Down the right field line, don't recall the section. Bringing my 22 year old recent college grad daughter who continually reminds me I've taken her older brothers to White Sox games, but not her.:smile: The only time I go to Orioles games is when the Sox are in town...

The Racehorse
07-28-2005, 01:20 PM
Friday - section 312, row A
Saturday - section 76, row PP
Sunday - section 90, row E
Monday - section 17, row K

... I'd be interested partaking in pre/post game festivities.

GO SOX!!

krohnjw
07-28-2005, 10:26 PM
Did anyone get anything set up? I am already in Alexandria staying with a buddy and can be up any time really. It would be nice to get a little pregame action in with some Sox fans :smile: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:

SOXintheBURGH
07-28-2005, 10:45 PM
Mom and Pop 'Burgh are driving down and taking me Friday night, Sunday I have tentative plans to show up after work (a free ticket may be available!) and I'll be there Monday. Sadly, I have to work during the Saturday game.

SOXintheBURGH
07-28-2005, 10:47 PM
By the by, if anyone at the game is greeted by a guy with a Sox hat, Early Wynn jersey, and beer in hand during the game, thats gonna be me. I'll probably point and say "WSI?" :gulp:

krohnjw
07-28-2005, 10:50 PM
I'll be there in a road grey buehrle jersey and black sox hat, the GF will be in a white sox hat (which conveniently fits her, still working on getting her to like baseball).

We'll probably be around the inner harbor area pregame. Any friendly sox fans feel free to say hello :cool: