PDA

View Full Version : Call to Sox Army

PorkChopExpress
07-26-2005, 01:18 PM
I know this is in What's the Score, but that Erik guy filling in for Dan Patrick is on AM 1000 right now calling out White Sox fans to tell him why he is an idiot for thinking the White Sox will not make the WS and for thinking The Cell is not the "hallowed grounds of Yankee stadium or Fenway." Do your best to email or call him and let him know why he is an idiot.

ChiSoxGirl
07-26-2005, 01:26 PM
I know this is in What's the Score, but that Erik guy filling in for Dan Patrick is on AM 1000 right now calling out White Sox fans to tell him why he is an idiot for thinking the White Sox will not make the WS and for thinking The Cell is not the "hallowed grounds of Yankee stadium or Fenway." Do your best to email or call him and let him know why he is an idiot.

I left 1000 on after Silvy & Carmen this morning and was amazed at Kaselius & what I was hearing, and started yelling at my radio. My uncle told me that Kaselius started this crap yesterday afternoon, and here he is again this afternoon, trying to defend himself. Oh man, is my blood boiling! I'd love to e-mail this jerk, but don't know the possibility of him reading it, since I'm a girl. Kaselius is the one who's "very average," NOT The Cell.

Madvora
07-26-2005, 01:28 PM
This guy is not our friend. There were a few threads about him yesterday.
I'm only concerned about winning baseball games.
It is kind of funny though that any other unknown team that had a season like us would become the media darlings. The Sox just get constantly attacked about it.

Kogs35
07-26-2005, 01:31 PM
dear eric if u have to be on air stick to the nfl on espn radio on sundays and thats it. you know nothing about baseball nor any other sports. when u acutally have a valid thought and its not red sox or yankee releated maybe ill see what have to say. if u dont please kill dan patricks ratings to the point you are responsible for the callapse of his show so u can get ur whiney little voice off national radio.

signed
Kogs

Evman5
07-26-2005, 01:33 PM
what a tool!

Jerko
He's not worth the attention of a response. Ignore him and maybe he'll start talking about something else.

FoulTerritory
The stadium aspect of his rants really annoys me.

People are WAY too caught up in stadiums these days. Anymore, the media seem to think that baseball is a competition for who can build the oldest looking stadium and/or who has the oldest stadium. Who gives a crap!

And by the way, Shea stadium is the biggest heap of dung on earth, but you rarely hear the national media ragging on it . . . . odd.