PDA

View Full Version : 4 free tickets for the Thurs., Aug. 4 Toronto game

BainesHOF
07-26-2005, 09:33 AM
These tickets are located in the second-to-last section down the right-field line in the upper deck. My guess is you'll be able to upgrade yourself. In any case, these are free to the first person who e-mails me at salukidave@comcast.net with their mailing address. Please claim these tickets ONLY if you will be able to go to the game. Game time is 1:05 p.m.

Dave

BainesHOF
07-26-2005, 09:42 AM
These tickets have been claimed.

my5thbench
07-26-2005, 02:20 PM
that was awfully nice of you...even if they aren't the best seats,

hope they went to someone who couldn't ordinarily afford to go

way to go man

hose
07-26-2005, 04:16 PM
These tickets are located in the second-to-last section down the right-field line in the upper deck. My guess is you'll be able to upgrade yourself. In any case, these are free to the first person who e-mails me at salukidave@comcast.net with their mailing address. Please claim these tickets ONLY if you will be able to go to the game. Game time is 1:05 p.m.

Dave

I tip my hat to you Dave.

UofCSoxFan
07-26-2005, 04:49 PM
Where he gets you though is through the hidden shipping and handling fees :)

woodenleg
07-26-2005, 05:14 PM
All right! If the lucky people see me on Thursday (since I make a point of attending day games), they should be sure to blow me a kiss.

ktssox
07-26-2005, 05:36 PM
I was lucky enough to get the tickets - I just happened to log on at exactly the right time. It was very, very nice of Dave, and I am very excited to be skipping work to attend.

I will be sure to search you out and blow you a kiss, woodenleg.

steff
07-26-2005, 05:41 PM
These tickets have been claimed.

:gulp:

hose
07-26-2005, 06:13 PM
I might possibly be getting 2 extra tickets for the up coming Twins series.

I seem to recall reading in a thread that a younger WSIer from Evergreen Park or Tinley Park(?) saying he is in HS and can't afford to buy tickets.

Anybody recall this?

SpammySosa
07-26-2005, 06:23 PM
I might possibly be getting 2 extra tickets for the up coming Twins series.

I seem to recall reading in a thread that a younger WSIer from Evergreen Park or Tinley Park(?) saying he is in HS and can't afford to buy tickets.

Anybody recall this?

I want to say that was TimoandAaron.