PDA

View Full Version : Frank Going Back to See His Doctor

Brian26
07-25-2005, 10:11 PM
Noticed on another site that the Score is reporting that Frank is going back to see his doctor about the foot/ankle. About 10 people over there have written off Frank as being done for the season and his career. I refuse to believe this. Frank will be back. He wants a ring as bad as anyone.

SABRSox
07-25-2005, 10:19 PM
Noticed on another site that the Score is reporting that Frank is going back to see his doctor about the foot/ankle. About 10 people over there have written off Frank as being done for the season and his career. I refuse to believe this. Frank will be back. He wants a ring as bad as anyone.

If there ever were a season where Frank would play through an injury, it would be this season. Hopefully the doctor tells him to rest it a little, and he'll be back sometime in August.

beckett21
07-25-2005, 10:47 PM
I think it's premature to say he is completely done.

I would expect him to continue to have some pain and swelling. He will never be 100%. I wouldn't rely on him too much from here on out, but that does not necessarily mean he is done.

Just have to wait and see what his Doc says.

Beauty35thStreet
07-25-2005, 11:29 PM
Why are people speculating he's done just because he's taking a trip to see his doctor? Wasn't he supposed to rest according to the doctor anyways? I figured he would have to see him.