PDA

View Full Version : Score Morons

soxwon
07-25-2005, 04:35 PM
i turned on the score around 2pm todayi dont know the hosts name, but he went to 2 parks this weekendst louis which he bragged about,he said it was electrifying, like a world series game.he bragged about the mouth watering ribs, in the parkhe complimented the cards fans.then he talked about the CELLfor sat nights gamehe said the cell is the worst home field advantage in the history of sports.he said sox fans sit on their handsand the food was sub par- no ribs to be found, nothing unusual cuisine wise.I THOUGH we had ribs there?then he gets on the lineup- he simply cant figure out how we can be the BEST in baseball?he doesnt think our starters are all THAT great, our bullpen mediocre.he did admit ozzie should get mgr of the year NOWfor with that lineup-he has them winning.do you know this ass on the score?

SpammySosa
07-25-2005, 04:43 PM
i turned on the score around 2pm todayi dont know the hosts name, but he went to 2 parks this weekendst louis which he bragged about,he said it was electrifying, like a world series game.he bragged about the mouth watering ribs, in the parkhe complimented the cards fans.then he talked about the CELLfor sat nights gamehe said the cell is the worst home field advantage in the history of sports.he said sox fans sit on their handsand the food was sub par- no ribs to be found, nothing unusual cuisine wise.I THOUGH we had ribs there?then he gets on the lineup- he simply cant figure out how we can be the BEST in baseball?he doesnt think our starters are all THAT great, our bullpen mediocre.he did admit ozzie should get mgr of the year NOWfor with that lineup-he has them winning.do you know this ass on the score?

That was actually on the Dan Patrick show on am 1000. I had the displeasure of hearing him(Eric what'shisname)and couldn't believe the rhetoric he was spewing. Though he claimed he was at the Cell on Saturday,he sounded as though he was regurgitating the typical mediot BS from years gone by.Just add him to the growing list of Media Trolls we shouldn't care about.

itsnotrequired
07-25-2005, 04:44 PM
Already a thread.

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=54854

MIgrenade
07-25-2005, 04:47 PM
I was about to say that never happened.

soxwon
07-25-2005, 05:01 PM
ok sorry about the wrong station

dan patrick huh!!!!

Dub25
07-25-2005, 05:31 PM
He went Saturday? Well, when the home team puts up zero runs there is not a lot to cheer about.

Foulke You
07-25-2005, 06:57 PM
ok sorry about the wrong station

dan patrick huh!!!!
It was some guy subbing for Dan Patrick. Eric something or other. Anyway, the guy is a complete tool.

Viva Medias B's
07-25-2005, 10:26 PM
It wasn't the Score because I was there when the show began. The afternoon show was in Bourbonnais today. Naturally, they talked about the Bears.