PDA

View Full Version : Cubune NewsMedia Watch 7/25/05

Hangar18
07-25-2005, 04:07 PM
Cubune:
4 Cub stories
5 Sox stories

Were BARELY beating them in coverage .........

robertks61
07-25-2005, 04:57 PM
In St. Louis over the weekend you would have thought the Scrubs were only a game behind the Cards the way the corporations fans were talking it up.

rwcescato
07-25-2005, 11:30 PM
In St. Louis over the weekend you would have thought the Scrubs were only a game behind the Cards the way the corporations fans were talking it up.

The fact they we have taken the front page of the sports in the sun-times when the scrubs are playing St. Louis is amazing. I have nothing against the coverage for our Sox over the last month. Last year we would have been on the 10th page after the standings page.
Rich

DumpJerry
07-26-2005, 08:24 AM
For some reason, the Corporation won't publish the Flubs' magic number.

I'm convinced they are already publishing the Sox' magic number in the hopes that the Sox choke and they can say "The Sox only needed to win 3 games to clinch and could not do it. By the way, the Cubs beat the Sox 3 times this year.":angry:

BainesHOF
07-26-2005, 09:21 AM
Every time I think about resubscribing to these papers, ridiculous garbage like this makes me come to my senses. It's time for these papers to send a second writer on road trips with the Sox. You know if the Cubs had our record a second writer would have been instituted for the Cubs long ago.