PDA

View Full Version : Insanity Plea

Garlandfan33
07-25-2005, 02:12 PM
Alright I am going nuts with the trading deadline coming up and I find myself checking the sox website for official news and then coming here to see what's new on the trade front. So what about this, any NEW news you hear about sox's trades put it here(saves on having to check the 500+ posts on other rumour threads). Man July31st is not going to come soon enough I can't wait to see what ends up happening.

soxfan26
07-25-2005, 02:20 PM
You took a big chance submitting this thread, I mean what if the Sox had made a move while you were typing? :rolleyes:

mdep524
07-25-2005, 02:24 PM
Alright I am going nuts with the trading deadline coming up and I find myself checking the sox website for official news and then coming here to see what's new on the trade front. So what about this, any NEW news you hear about sox's trades put it here(saves on having to check the 500+ posts on other rumour threads). Man July31st is not going to come soon enough I can't wait to see what ends up happening. Sure thing, buddy. While I'm at it, I'll include weather conditions, traffic updates and today's winning lottery numbers for you as well, no additional charge.

:redneck

Garlandfan33
07-25-2005, 02:49 PM
Alright now that I think of it maybe this wasn't the best thread idea