PDA

View Full Version : Wrong Sawx TV announcers

Palehose13
07-24-2005, 04:15 PM
I have to put up with the wrong sox TV announcers for today's game. My girlfriend has been watching a bit with me and she comments "Is this the Boston channel cause these announcers suck!" It seems to me that they sure have a superiority complex. For those that don't like Hawk and DJ...you shold have to suffer with the opponent's announcers sometime!

*edit: They just pronounced Podsednik as "Pud-zid-nik" and then have too many distractions (cut to clips and interviews, etc. while the game is being played)

patbooyah
07-24-2005, 04:17 PM
don't you get wgn up there in milwaukee? i listened to the wrong sox announcers on thursday. i suggest that if you don't get wgn you go to a bar with directv. its on channel 307 in all markets today!

Palehose13
07-24-2005, 04:19 PM
don't you get wgn up there in milwaukee? i listened to the wrong sox announcers on thursday. i suggest that if you don't get wgn you go to a bar with directv. its on channel 307 in all markets today!

Pat-
You are a lifesaver! I just switched over. I didn't check WGN cause it was on yesterday. I didn't think they would have the Sox two days in a row...

davenicholson
07-24-2005, 10:45 PM
Pat-
You are a lifesaver! I just switched over. I didn't check WGN cause it was on yesterday. I didn't think they would have the Sox two days in a row...
I *love* US Cellular Field in HD! :cool:

Baby Fisk
07-25-2005, 09:35 AM
I sent hate mail to Rogers Cable for showing the NESN feed on Friday, Saturday, AND Sunday. Jerry Remy is awful. Anything that happens on the field always has to be discussed in relation to himself. AUGH! :angry:

Sound down, stereo on for three games in a row. Brutal! It's only for the Red Cubs and the Yankees that the MLB Extra Innings service foregoes its usual rotation back and forth between the feeds of the two teams at play during a series, and goes with NESN or YES straight up. And they wonder why we hate them.