PDA

View Full Version : Im calling White Sox Interactive Out !

MikeKreevich
11-24-2001, 07:26 PM
WSI is great as it is. But it could be even more. Lets get pro active and help Kenny out. I suggest in the next few weeks we work on what moves the Sox need to make and contact Ken Williams directly with our ideas.
For instance, we could research and discuss which veteran starting pitcher to pursue and who to trade for him and then contact Williams. How about a lead of man? Same deal. Am I dreaming or could we really influence K.W.? I know that personal moves are allways discussed here but it never goes any further. Am I nuts?

Daver
11-24-2001, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Guzman's Goat
Am I nuts?

Well,I really don't think that anyone here would be the one to answer that.

But then again what the hell do I know?

RedPinStripes
11-24-2001, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by daver

Well,I really don't think that anyone here would be the one to answer that.

But then again what the hell do I know?

I'll try to answer it after I take my medication.

Daver
11-24-2001, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by ComiskeyBum

I'll try to answer it after I take my medication.

Which one?

This,:beer

Or this:prozac

Enquiring minds want to know.

Bmr31
11-25-2001, 01:08 AM
WSI is great as it is. But it could be even more. Lets get pro active and help Kenny out. I suggest in the next few weeks we work on what moves the Sox need to make and contact Ken Williams directly with our ideas.
For instance, we could research and discuss which veteran starting pitcher to pursue and who to trade for him and then contact Williams. How about a lead of man? Same deal. Am I dreaming or could we really influence K.W.? I know that personal moves are allways discussed here but it never goes any further. Am I nuts?

youre kidding right?

Jerry_Manuel
11-25-2001, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by Bmr31
youre kidding right?

I was waiting for you BMR. Not what I expected though, was thinking more along the lines of "Put down the crack pipe" or something like that. Something that screams out BMR was here.

RedPinStripes
11-25-2001, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by daver

Which one?

Definatly this one. I also enjoy the great buzz of morphine:prozac

Enquiring minds want to know.

Bmr31
11-25-2001, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

I was waiting for you BMR. Not what I expected though, was thinking more along the lines of "Put down the crack pipe" or something like that. Something that screams out BMR was here.

lol, well you said it for me...and its obvious hes just a kid. I dont bash kids, they have an excuse.

Jerry_Manuel
11-25-2001, 01:36 AM
lol, well you said it for me...and its obvious hes just a kid. I dont bash kids, they have an excuse.

I don't bash kids either, well atleast I don't here.

Bmr31
11-25-2001, 01:37 AM

well i just checked and he is not a kid. Oh well, i guess the crack is good today...... :)

Jerry_Manuel
11-25-2001, 01:42 AM
well i just checked and he is not a kid. Oh well, i guess the crack is good today.....

That's the BMR I know.

bringbackrobin
11-25-2001, 02:26 AM
If KW can't already see that Clayton can't hit or that Josh Paul would be outmatched back in Birmingham, well, our pointing it out isn't going to help much.

Nellie_Fox
11-25-2001, 02:38 AM
I suggest in the next few weeks we work on what moves the Sox need to make and contact Ken Williams directly with our ideas.
For instance, we could research and discuss which veteran starting pitcher to pursue and who to trade for him and then contact Williams. How about a lead of man? Am I nuts?

You're nuts if you think you could get agreement on any of those topics on this board (or any board of this type, for that matter.)

Jerry_Manuel
11-25-2001, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by bringbackrobin
If KW can't already see that Clayton can't hit or that Josh Paul would be outmatched back in Birmingham, well, our pointing it out isn't going to help much.

Well Josh did have that little hot streak at the end of the year. But if there is baseball in 2002 Sandy Alomar will be the starting catcher.

CLR01
11-25-2001, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by Nellie_Fox

You're nuts if you think you could get agreement on any of those topics on this board (or any board of this type, for that matter.)

No such ideas would ever even make it to the desk of kenny williams, his secratary would either shread it if sent by mail or put it right into the trash folder of the email program.

"Hey i don't need the help of the fans. I got Berry all by myself. This job is easy."

:KW

harwar
11-25-2001, 09:59 AM
Am I nuts?

CRAZY? Who you calling crazy? Theres' nothing wrong with me,i feel fine.(mumbling to himself)I'm not crazy,i feel fine.Do i LOOK crazy to you?Crazy indeed,why just the other day...

LongDistanceFan
11-25-2001, 10:41 AM
For instance, we could research and discuss which veteran starting pitcher to pursue and who to trade for him and then contact Williams. How about a lead of man? Same deal. Am I dreaming or could we really influence K.W.? I know that personal moves are allways discussed here but it never goes any further. Am I nuts? wow do you really honestly believe that kw will be willing to listen to us. if he does, it proves to JR that any fan can do a better job than that guy. Second, last yr and all during the season, there were plenty of info on what the sox can do, but did anybody listen to us.................... no. oh, i can really see kw say goodie, we have some really great ideas from the wsi board, oh wait to i tell the press. ref the r+d that we do for any trade ideas, who has the better system in used now that can get the most up-to-date info on any players being traded. (and with this machine, kw still screwed up trades) do you not think that they would know more than us?

to insult you would be an overkill at this time. do you not agree?

JoeBatters
11-25-2001, 12:12 PM
http://images.animfactory.com/animations/school/miscellaneous/glue_spill_md_wht.gif

Hey ComiskeyBum , Wanna sniff some glue ?