PDA

View Full Version : pardon the interuption

pcp1960
07-19-2005, 06:18 PM
I was watching PTI on ESPN today. Moronotti and Wilbon were talking to Dan Shaunscy, excuse the spelling, from the Boston Globe. Well they were going on and on about the Red Sox and the Yankees. Finally, Moronotti asked Shauncy, if any one was worried about the White Sox? Dan Shauncy said NO. Then Morrontti said, no one in Chicago cares either. I try not to get mad with these comments, but it is a joke.:(:

SOXfnNlansing
07-19-2005, 06:29 PM
I'm askin' the mods to allow WSJ to post his "Who Cares?" placcard on this thread:redneck

illinibk
07-19-2005, 06:39 PM
I was watching PTI on ESPN today. Moronotti and Wilbon were talking to Dan Shaunscy, excuse the spelling, from the Boston Globe. Well they were going on and on about the Red Sox and the Yankees. Finally, Moronotti asked Shauncy, if any one was worried about the White Sox? Dan Shauncy said NO. Then Morrontti said, no one in Chicago cares either. I try not to get mad with these comments, but it is a joke.:(:
Saw that too, but I thought Moronotti was saying no one in Chicago cares about Boston. I'm probably wrong though, knowing his history, and that I was half asleep anyways.

Unregistered
07-19-2005, 06:53 PM
http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=3048

VA_GoGoSox
07-19-2005, 07:47 PM

I also saw that and was enraged for about half a second before I turned off the TV. These morons aren't worth listening to and this was just another reminder of why I haven't watched "sportscenter" or "baseball tonight" or done more than glanced at a sports page in about a month. I don't care what these people have to say, and life is a whole lot less aggravating without their tremendous insight.

So I went for a run, showered, and am now on my third adult beverage while waiting for my favorite team (who is 33 games above .500) to start playing. This is the most fun summer I've ever had as a Sox fan, and nobody--and I mean nobody--is going to tarnish that even one little bit. Screw 'em all.

balke
07-19-2005, 07:55 PM
He asked "are you" (Boston) worried bout playing the White Sox. He abruptly said "no", which will be funny when the Sox shut down the Bosox. the Moron said "We aren't either." Meaning "We aren't worried either". Cause the Sox are better than Boston, and its no big deal they are coming here.

Joosh
07-19-2005, 08:16 PM
When we take 3 of 4 from them this weekend, trust me, they will be worried.

MisterB
07-19-2005, 10:00 PM
I briefly caught PTI today. Was it my imagination, or was Moronotti wearing eye makeup? :?:

fusillirob1983
07-19-2005, 10:18 PM
Believe it or not, the stories they introduced at the beginning of the show were the Yankees and Red Sox. Morons.

Region Sox
07-20-2005, 01:30 AM

All 3 papers I read today- The Times and Post-Tribune in Indiana and the Chicago Tribune all had other stories as the top sports headline. The Indiana papers were covering the Northern League All-Star game which was held tonight in Gary, the Tribune had the Cubs on the top of the section. All had Sox stories on the front page. I think 1 it is a Cubs area, and 2 some people think the Sox will blow it anyway like 1983, 1993, and 2000. I am cautiously optimistic.

BiggWilli
07-20-2005, 01:08 PM
When we take 3 of 4 from them this weekend, trust me, they will be worried.

agreed