PDA

View Full Version : anyone record last nights game, i missed it

dsoxfan
07-19-2005, 03:51 PM
i went to watch last night's game (July 18th, Sox 7 Tigers 5) on comcast replay, one problem, it was on WCIU. i'd love to see this game if anyone recorded this please let me know, i have games to trade of the sox from the 80s onward, please drop me a line,
darrensoxfan@yahoo.com

White Sox Josh
07-19-2005, 04:20 PM
i went to watch last nights game on comcast replay, one problem, it was on WCIU. i'd love to see this game if anyone recorded this please let me know, i have games to trade of the sox from the 80s onward, please drop me a line,
darrensoxfan@yahoo.comno but here is a solution. Go to whitesox.com and pay $3.99 for a download of it on your computer. Linky (http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/video/dds_sell.jsp)

HawkDJ
07-19-2005, 04:41 PM
This reminds me, how did Hawk react to that ball coming into the booth? I was at the game, didn't get to hear it.

chisoxfanatic
07-19-2005, 05:00 PM
This reminds me, how did Hawk react to that ball coming into the booth? I was at the game, didn't get to hear it.

I was at the game, but in section 328, so I was able to SEE Hawk as the ball bounced off his hand and down to the 100-level. He was shaking his hands a bit (the "ouch!" type of shake), but he didn't look like he was in too much pain.

scottjanssens
07-19-2005, 05:01 PM
He totally muffed that ball. Hawk sucks!

tromcoe
07-19-2005, 05:09 PM
I have it on TIVO but missed the last two outs of the game:mad:

TomBradley72
07-19-2005, 05:57 PM

If I remember correctly it was another scarey call from DJ...kind of a "oh oh" , "oh my" and "bye bye" all kind of mishmashed together...it either Crede's or Frank's home where he added to his "legend".

HawkDJ
07-19-2005, 06:22 PM
Unforunately mlb.tv is the Tigers broadcast. Did DJ make fun of him for not making the catch?