PDA

View Full Version : Pudge is skinny

He gone
07-18-2005, 10:03 PM
Anybody else notice I-Rod is a lot smaller this year? :?:

I was watching the Twinkies-Orioles game and Scammy Sosa hit a 2 run HR. He also has gotten smaller. The next inning Brett Boone batted and he looks smaller too. And of course Jason Giambi is smaller this year.

Either the new MLB performance enhancing drug testing is really working or there's alot of players eating Subway :D:

veeter
07-18-2005, 10:11 PM
To me it's obvious who was on 'roids. All the guys you mentioned are on the list.

Rocklive99
07-18-2005, 10:27 PM
http://www.freep.com/art/2005/feb/19/pudge_inset.jpg

from spring training

MIgrenade
07-18-2005, 11:13 PM
No, I don't believe and I will not believe it.

TornLabrum
07-18-2005, 11:20 PM
According to I-Rod (the name Pudge is reserved for only one player, IMHO) he lost weight because he wasn't as mobile behind the plate with the extra muscle.

Now can I interest anybody in this bridge I have for sale?

ShoelessJoeS
07-18-2005, 11:29 PM
another steroid accusation, what else is new. at least these juicers are quitting. regardless of what they say, their appearance proves everything. it makes me happy to see that thomas is and has always been the biggest mf alive! :D:

rowand33
07-18-2005, 11:48 PM
I like that Pudge and Giambi are still capable of having good seasons without the roids.

I think that it shows young kids out there that the roids aren't needed to be a great ballplayer.

LuvSox
07-19-2005, 12:06 AM
According to I-Rod (the name Pudge is reserved for only one player, IMHO) he lost weight because he wasn't as mobile behind the plate with the extra muscle.

Now can I interest anybody in this bridge I have for sale?

Just like I used to tell ex-girlfriends, "It's not you, it's me"

Rocklive99
07-19-2005, 12:26 AM
I like that Pudge and Giambi are still capable of having good seasons without the roids.

I think that it shows young kids out there that the roids aren't needed to be a great ballplayer.

Either that our realized that they could take human growth hormone with similar results and no chance of getting caught