PDA

View Full Version : Buehrle on Mac Jurko and Harry

rowand33
07-18-2005, 04:06 PM
Buehrle on Mac Jurko and Harry right now.

just letting you know.

PorkChopExpress
07-18-2005, 04:18 PM
MJH gave him a little advice if there were to be a scuffle between the Sox and Tigers and that was to avoid Farnsworth. No sooner was I thinking I would love to see Frank lay Farnsworth out than Buehrle says "I'm just gonna be behind Frank and go where he goes." Funny stuff.

Palehose13
07-18-2005, 04:28 PM
Any thing else?

PorkChopExpress
07-18-2005, 04:34 PM
They talked about Maggs, and Buehrle said anything between Oz and Maggs is between Oz and Maggs and has nothing to do with the guys on the team, and Oz said he is done talking about it.

They talked about him hitting Hafner, and Mac said he wasn't sorry to see any Sox pitcher hit any Indians batter because they dominated us back when. Buehrle said he isn't sorry that he hit him necessarily, but that he had to go to the hospital and stuff. That ball just got away from him, but getting hit is a part of the game when the batters are crowding the plate.

Asked him how much he stole from the All-Star game, and he said anything he could get his hands on that had his name on it.

He talked about who he spoke with at the All-Star game, including talking with Kenny Rogers about how to get Ichiro out since Buehrle cannot and Rogers can.

That's all I remember.

Sxy Mofo
07-18-2005, 04:39 PM
MJH gave him a little advice if there were to be a scuffle between the Sox and Tigers and that was to avoid Farnsworth. No sooner was I thinking I would love to see Frank lay Farnsworth out than Buehrle says "I'm just gonna be behind Frank and go where he goes." Funny stuff.

That's good stuff. I'd follow frank or carl. Or anyone holding a baseball bat.

Tekijawa
07-18-2005, 04:47 PM
He talked about who he spoke with at the All-Star game, including talking with Kenny Rogers about how to get Ichiro out since Buehrle cannot and Rogers can.

This is why Mark Buehrle is so good... If I were starting an all star game for the First time I think the last thing that would pop into my head is, "man I really need to talk to Kenny about how he gets Ichiro out!"... Kudos Mark!

Flight #24
07-18-2005, 04:56 PM
This is why Mark Buehrle is so good... If I were starting an all star game for the First time I think the last thing that would pop into my head is, "man I really need to talk to Kenny about how he gets Ichiro out!"... Kudos Mark!

Seriously, my first thought would be "I'd better turn of the camcorder when Rogers comes around"!

CHIsoxNation
07-18-2005, 04:57 PM
Seriously, my first thought would be "I'd better turn of the camcorder when Rogers comes around"!

good call

Brian26
07-18-2005, 08:24 PM
No sooner was I thinking I would love to see Frank lay Farnsworth out than Buehrle says "I'm just gonna be behind Frank and go where he goes." Funny stuff.

Oh, but did you hear the classic MacNeil smart-ass reply to that? He said although Frank is physically imposing in stature, McNeil has been told by people "that Frank isn't that tough." The two other fat asses asked him for more info, and Maceil said "oh, people at Auburn on the football team."

So fatass Mac thinks he's got the scoop from someone who played football with Frank 18 years ago that Frank ain't that tough? Mac deserves to get what's coming to him. What a carnival barker.