PDA

View Full Version : SOX Photos From San Diego are posted!

Pasqua's Posers
07-18-2005, 12:41 PM
All have been uploaded and can be found in the photo gallery. Enjoy!

We will see everyone at the game tonight...
:bandance:
Go Sox!

So.ILSoxFan
07-18-2005, 01:26 PM
Great pics!!! Thanks for sharing:D:

TimoPerez
07-18-2005, 01:46 PM
Awesome pictures. I have only dreamed of meeting Timo. It looks like he is wearing his 2000 National League Championship ring. Hopefully he will have a bigger ring to wear after this season.

LuvSox
07-18-2005, 02:49 PM
Nice pics, looks like you guys had a blast. I'd love to hear some stories about these guys.

Pasqua's Posers
07-18-2005, 03:00 PM
Awesome pictures. I have only dreamed of meeting Timo. It looks like he is wearing his 2000 National League Championship ring. Hopefully he will have a bigger ring to wear after this season.

That was his high school or college ring. He let me try it on, too. I think it fit on my pinky cuz like the pics show, he is a short dude. The guy is all class. Say what you want about his abilities on the field, but he is world class cool.

TimoPerez
07-18-2005, 04:04 PM
That was his high school or college ring. He let me try it on, too. I think it fit on my pinky cuz like the pics show, he is a short dude. The guy is all class. Say what you want about his abilities on the field, but he is world class cool.

He didn't go to college and I am not so sure he even finished high school. When he was a teenager he signed to play in Japan because they payed more than the American Minor Leagues and his family was poor. Many Dominican teenagers drop out of school to help support their family. I know he went to Juan Baron Palanque High School in Bani, Dominican Republic(according to his biography on WhiteSox.com), but I don't think he graduated.(For him it says he "attended" the school. For many other people it says they "graduated from" a school.) The Dominican Republic has so much poverty in certain parts that I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't have any class rings.

And why would he let you try on a class ring? Wouldn't it make much more sense to let you try on the National League Championship ring since you were discussing baseball? I wouldn't think that he would think that you cared abuot trying on his class ring. Oh well. I'll take your word for it. You were there!:tongue:

TimoandAaron
07-18-2005, 04:07 PM
He didn't go to college and I am not so sure he even finished high school. When he was a teenager he signed to play in Japan because they payed more than the American Minor Leagues and his family was poor. Many Dominican teenagers drop out of school to help support their family. I know he went to Juan Baron Palanque High School in Bani, Dominican Republic(according to his biography on WhiteSox.com), but I don't think he graduated.(For him it says he "attended" the school. For many other people it says they "graduated from" a school.) The Dominican Republic has so much poverty in certain parts that I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't have any class rings.

And why would he let you try on a class ring? Wouldn't it make much more sense to let you try on the National League Championship ring since you were discussing baseball? I wouldn't think that he would think that you cared abuot trying on his class ring. Oh well. I'll take your word for it. You were there!:tongue:Where did you go, Timo Perez college?

TimoPerez
07-18-2005, 04:20 PM
Where did you go, Timo Perez college?

I am obsessed with him! He is my favorite player. I go to search engines, search for his name, and memorize what comes up about him.:smile:

Hangar18
07-18-2005, 04:41 PM
Say Pasqua, did you ever make it over to Dicks Last Resort over by Petco?
We had a bunch of people there before and after the games, couldve swore
I saw you there ........... my buddy Bill was also at their hotel, and hes got
his own pics too

santo=dorf
07-18-2005, 04:42 PM
his own pics too

Are you ever going to put any of your pics up? How about the one you showed Neal and Politte. :D:

StepsInSC
07-18-2005, 05:29 PM
Pods looks like a ninja without his mask.....or just a floating head!

Pasqua's Posers
07-19-2005, 02:38 PM
his own pics too

we were at Dick's Thursday night before heading out on our mission to find the team. Me and my boy left and the ladies stayed there...

Hangar18
07-19-2005, 02:43 PM
Are you ever going to put any of your pics up? How about the one you showed Neal and Politte. :D:

Just got them recently, I will definitely post some of them ...... great time